Everest CollegeSorely Mislead

My name is Bill,
I attended Everest College to take Network Administration. I'm 43 years of age and i was wanting to really make something of myself. I was so excited when they were able to get my OSSAP all set up for me and all, and they seemed so helpful and friendly. Then the hell started.
I was having some trouble with a couple things that i just couldn't get. When i asked the Teacher for help, he gave me the wrong answers, time after time. This went on for four days. I felt out of place because it was he that was supposed to have all the answers. I got so upset because it caused me to fall behind. This made my days hard and troubled. I then got sick, submitted my letters, and was "Dismissed" for lack of attendance. TRhey actually never dismessed me, but OSSAP refused to cover the second part of my tuition because of not following the standards. If the letters were submitted like they should have been, OSSAP would have had no problem supplying me the second wave of money. I got really burned!!
They have no idea what this meaned to me. At my age, its not easy getting funding. I borrowed money from the government, over 6000 dollars for this course that i HAVE TO pay back, and i got absolutely nothing for that payment!! The help was not there, they ruined my attendance for OSSAP because of thier own mistakes, and i am out of school, no better off than i was before. Now i cant get OSSAP to go to a REAL school cause Everest grabbed it in thier money hungry hands.
My view of them is, they don't care about the student, they just want to get thier money. They never cared enough about me because i was given the wrong answers several times and was shunned away.
My heart is completely broken and i am very depressed. I was literally screwed by Everest College and they know it. I have no way to ever get back the money they took to get a real education. They dont seem to even care. They ruined my life in a way and i am heart broken. I feel lost and have no idea what to do about this. I'm stuck. I really wanted this education and payed alot to Everest to get nothing but heart ache in return.

What do i do now? Where do i go? Who will listen to my truth about an evil School such as them.SHAME ON YOU EVEREST SCHOOL!!!SHAME ON YOU!!! IF I WERE A LAWYER OR HAD THE MONEY, I WOULD TAKE YOU TO COURT AND TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK.
SHAME ON YOU!!!

William Dunn

• Zi
    zia mahmood Oct 04, 2010

i will never ever recommend anyone to go to this college ...and students join me to go against them ...everest is a fraud

• A.Guy.From.London Jul 12, 2010

Not sure if you read this page anymore OP, but you should talk to the Ministry of Training, and perhaps even your MPP. Like I said in another posting about this very same campus of "Everest", all these private colleges are a god damn scam that exist solely to rip people off and take as much as they can before they toss the body away to make room for another sucker. Even the so-called reputable Westervelt College is a joke.

The bright side is you have six months from your end of study period (Whenever your class would have finished) before you even have to start making payments. As well, if you qualify, you can get interest relief afterwards if you need it.

• Ta
    takingastandnow2012 Apr 11, 2010

i am had problems to and now i am going to take the next step to get my money u should at least try I mean this is a school that claims it has over 30 billion in funding when in fact it donest that 30 billion is for over schoools as well