Everdry WaterproofingCheated me out of product & mislead me

O

In July 2010 i contacted Everdry. A rep named Jim came to my house and sold me and my husband basement waterproofing, a battery back up pump, an easy breeze system and life time warranty on all. But we had to pay monthly fee for battery back up pump. On July 15th {4} men showed up to start work on my basement July 16th they were done.

Within the next two weeks we noticed many cracks uneven cement and my husband noticed there was no battery back up pump. I contacted company on August 4th. I have never been able to speak with Jim since I signed our contract with him. I contacted Home Projects Visa to stop payment. They have since refused to do so telling me I have to work it out with Everdry. I have spoken with many rude people or people that just can't help me from Everdry. I have sent two letters of complaint to everdry and home project Visa and have been ignored since. I financed with Visa $9350.00.

Also the easy breeze system that I bought was to eliminate my need of dehumidifier remove pet hair dust and dander from my house and circulate fresh air thru out it does none of that. I want it removed and was told by Frank that it cost $1500.00. Robert told Visa they would remove it and reimburse the cost of unit {without stating how much} and when I called him on 9-21-10 to remove he then wanted an agreement with me that I was happy with everything else. And the unit now only costs $1300.00. I told him no he would not set appointment and I have had no more verbal contact. I wrote a second letter of complaint and I have been ignored. My second letter to Everdry and Visa was mailed on 9-24-10 I request again the easybreathe system be removed deduct $1500.00 the battery. I didn't get deduct $1500.00 deduct another $3000.00 for the shabby work that Frank looked at and agreed it should be done over. And I am willing to finance through Visa $3350.00.

• Do
    donl Apr 02, 2013

I am looking at everdry to rework my basement now. Can you tell me if they ever made good on their installation. I am very concerned as this is a large project. If they do not do a good job this could really damage my home.