Menu
eTags Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

eTags
reviews & complaints

www.etags.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.6 20 Reviews

eTags Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with eTags at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for eTags has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of eTags. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest eTags reviews & complaints

T
4:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eTags Frustrating Experience with eTags: Late Payment Fee Despite Paying on Time

I gotta say, I had a pretty frustrating experience with eTags. I paid my renewal fee on January 8th, just like the notice said to do "After 01/08/20..." But somehow, I still got hit with a late payment fee. My receipt even showed that I paid on the 8th! I mean, come on, there was no indication that I had to pay by 5 pm or anything like that, especially since I did it all online. And to top it off, the notice didn't even arrive until January 26th, which bumped my late payment up to the second level. Not cool, eTags. Not cool. I really think they should have accepted my initial payment based on what was printed on the Renewal Notice. This kind of thing just gives the CA DMV a bad name.

T
3:59 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eTags Confusing Pricing and Inconsistencies with eTags Vehicle Registration Renewal

I had a bit of a confusing experience with eTags. I accidentally supplied the wrong tag information when I was trying to renew my vehicle registration, so my request was cancelled. I got an email about it and went back in to enter the correct information, but I noticed that the total cost was $10 more than it was just 20 minutes ago. I'm not sure why that is, but at least it's not a huge difference.

Another thing that confused me was the price difference between what the Tax collector letter said and what I actually paid on the eTags website. The charges are apparently estimated, but that doesn't really make sense to me. I wish someone could explain it better.

Overall, I think eTags is a decent service, but I wish the pricing was a bit clearer and more consistent. It's frustrating to have to pay more than I thought I would, especially when I'm already dealing with the stress of renewing my registration.

M
3:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eTags Skip the DMV Line with Etags.com: A Convenient and Easy Solution for Registration and Tags

Etags.com is a lifesaver! I was dreading the thought of having to go to the DMV and wait in line for hours just to update my registration and get new tags. But thanks to etags.com, I was able to do it all from the comfort of my own home. The website was super easy to use, and I had my new tags in no time.

I was a little hesitant at first about the extra cost, but it was definitely worth it to avoid any possible sickness from waiting in line at the DMV. Plus, the convenience factor was unbeatable. I'm so happy with my experience with etags.com that I'll definitely be a return customer. And I'll be telling all my friends, neighbors, and family about the amazing 5-star service I received.

Thank you so much, etags.com! You've made my life so much easier.

Is eTags legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals eTags as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, eTags stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering eTags should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

eTags earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: eTags achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

eTags has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Etags.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows eTags website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Etags.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Etags.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with eTags, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

eTags as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for eTags have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

eTags website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While eTags has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.

eTags eTags: The Solution to Your Vehicle Registration Woes - A Review

This website called eTags is the real deal, folks. I was in a real pickle when I found out that my vehicle registration was due back in August of 2019. I went to the Vehicle Registration Tax Collections office to pay it off, but they told me that I couldn't pay it online or in person. I had to send a check or money order, and it would take a whopping 6 to 8 weeks to get my tags. Can you believe that?

But then, I stumbled upon eTags by searching for "DMV Services" online. I went to their website, and let me tell you, it was a breeze. I entered the information they asked for (which was easy and quick, no lengthy questions), and then I entered my credit card number. And just like that, it was done. I received my tags in just 6 days! Can you believe it?

I highly recommend using eTags for all your vehicle registration needs. It's totally worth it, folks. Trust me on this one.

eTags Mixed Experience with eTags.com for Vehicle Registration

Yo, so I was tryna register my whip in Palm Beach County and I couldn't find the dang site for it. Kept clicking around and ended up on eTags.com. After like an hour of messing around, I finally filled out the registration and they said it would be $80.50. I was so over it at that point that I just submitted it, but when I got my registration in the mail, it was $95.50! Like what the heck man, that's almost $30 more than it shoulda been.

I mean, I get it, times are tough right now and everyone's tryna make a buck, but that's just not cool. I think they should adjust the price or something, ya know? Like, come on, we're all struggling out here.

Anyway, I guess eTags is an okay site if you're desperate, but just be careful and make sure you know what you're getting into.

J

eTags E-tags: Overpriced and Unreliable Service for Registration Renewal

E-tags, what a joke! I mean, seriously, who do they think they are charging $29.95 for a service fee? It's outrageous! And get this, they have to coordinate with the USPS, not even FED EX or UPS. I mean, come on, that's just ridiculous.

I had to use them to renew my registration online, and let me tell you, I regret it. It's like the DMV doesn't care about us regular folks and will let any two-bit operation take advantage of us.

If I could give them less than a 1 star, I would. They are just ripping people off left and right. It's not fair that they can get away with this kind of thing.

I mean, I get it, they have to make money somehow, but this is just too much. I would never recommend E-tags to anyone. Save your money and go somewhere else.

J

eTags eTags Review: Shady Business Practices and Poor Service

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with eTags. They tried to pull a fast one on me by offering "rush processing" for an extra fee. Now, I ain't no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure that's not allowed. You're supposed to treat all your customers equally and process their orders in the order they were received. You can't just let people pay extra to cut in line. That's just plain wrong.

Honestly, I was so mad when they offered me that rush processing thing that I almost cancelled my order altogether. I mean, who knows what other shady stuff they might be up to? It's like they're trying to scam people out of their hard-earned money.

I'm seriously considering reporting eTags to the Florida Dept. of Consumer Affairs. I don't want anyone else to fall victim to their sneaky tactics. It's just not right.

Overall, I would not recommend eTags to anyone. They seem like they're more interested in making a quick buck than actually providing good service to their customers. Stay far away from these guys if you can.

L

eTags Efficient and Customer-Focused: My Experience with Etags.com

Etags.com is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time! The process is so easy and efficient, and the response time is super fast. I am so impressed with their sincere interest in customer service and feedback. It's not often that you find a company that cares so much about their customers.

What I love most about Etags.com is the easy access to a real person. They are always polite, knowledgeable, and friendly. I have had a few unique questions that couldn't be resolved by the online templates and help sites, but the customer service team was able to help me out in no time.

I am a happy customer and I would recommend Etags.com to anyone who needs to register their automobile. The process is personalized, user-friendly, and time-saving. I am so grateful to Etags.com and the state of Florida for creating such a wonderful service.

Dorothy Galo, PhD

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eTags Unpleasant Experience with Etags.com: Overcharged $1382.90 - Beware of Online Transactions

So, I recently had an experience with etags.com and let me tell you, it was not a pleasant one. I went to the DMV and they told me that I needed to write a report to Sacramento about the overcharge that etags had made. I was frustrated because I didn't want to deal with all of that, but I knew that I had to do something about it.

I decided to start from ground zero with the DMV and try to delete the entire etags transaction. However, since etags was the one that I started the title transfer with, it was a bit of a process. I had to work on it from ground zero and it was not easy.

The reason for all of this was because etags had taken $1762.90 from me when my screen at check-out showed that my cart was only $380. I was in complete shock when I saw how far in the red I was the next day. I had never experienced anything like this before in my life.

It's frustrating to see corporate crimes like this happening in our country. It's a much-needed discussion that needs to be had. When I started a claim regarding the overcharge, etags completely disappeared. It's almost like they didn't want to deal with the situation at all.

Overall, my experience with etags.com was not a good one. I would not recommend using their services. It's important to be cautious when dealing with online transactions and to always double-check the amount that you are being charged.

L

eTags eTags: Unauthorized Charges and Deceptive Practices

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with eTags. I put in my VIN and other info on their website to register my car, and they gave me a quote of $308. I was like, "cool, that's what I'll pay." But then a few days later, I saw that they had taken almost $1000 from my account! I never authorized that, and they didn't even bother to tell me they were doing it. I tried calling and emailing them, but they never got back to me. I had to file a claim against them, and even the bank was surprised at how much they took.

What's worse is that when I looked at the receipt they sent me for the $308, it had magically changed to $1782.90! They didn't even tell me they were changing the amount, they just did it without my permission. And then they tried to set up recurring payments without my authorization! Thank goodness my bank was able to block them.

I only went to eTags because the DMV was closed, and I thought they were a legit alternative. But man, was I wrong. Stay away from this company if you can.

eTags eTags.com Review: Quick and Easy, But Watch Out for Hidden Fees

So, I decided to try out eTags.com to see if they could help me save some money on my vehicle registration renewal. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of use of their website. It was very simple to navigate and input my information. However, I did notice that there was an additional fee of almost $30.00 added to the initial cost. This seemed like a ridiculous amount to me, especially during this pandemic season. I believe that this fee should have been expressed either on the renewal notice or included during the process of filling in the information online. As an essential worker, I feel that I deserve the benefits of that position, and this fee should have been waived.

Despite this additional fee, I decided to go ahead and use eTags.com to renew my vehicle registration. The process was very quick and efficient. I received my new registration sticker in the mail within a few days. Overall, I was satisfied with my experience using eTags.com. However, I do wish that they had been more transparent about the additional fee. It would have been nice to know about it upfront so that I could have made a more informed decision about whether or not to use their services.

In conclusion, if you're looking for a quick and easy way to renew your vehicle registration, eTags.com is definitely worth considering. Just be aware that there may be additional fees that are not clearly stated upfront.

W

eTags Etags.com Review: High Prices and Penalties Unfair to Seniors

I recently had to pay for my registration on eTags.com, and I was quite surprised to see that the price had gone up to almost 30 dollars! As a senior citizen, this is just another way for them to take more money from us and make us even more poor than we already are. It took me a long time to save up the money to pay the original amount, and by the time I had it, the due date had already passed, so I was penalized. And guess what? I had to save up even more money to pay the penalty fee!

To make matters worse, I have to take 7 different medications for my cancer and fibromyalgia, and the costs of these medications are going up all the time. And to top it off, the raises we get from social security are a complete joke! It's getting harder and harder to make ends meet these days, and it seems like companies like eTags are just trying to take advantage of us.

Overall, I'm not very happy with my experience on eTags.com. The prices are too high, and the penalties for late payments are just ridiculous. I would not recommend this website to anyone, especially not to seniors who are already struggling to make ends meet.

M

eTags eTags: Overpriced and Inconvenient for Car Paperwork

So, I was trying to get some paperwork done for my car and I stumbled upon eTags. At first, I was skeptical because they charge over $500 for something that I can download for free. But, since I'm out of town for work, I decided to give it a try. They told me what I needed and I had all the documents ready. But, after I paid them, they asked for more paperwork to be signed. And, get this, I can only get it notarized when I'm back home. What a waste of my time and money!

eTags eTags Fees: Outrageous Service Charges for Car Registration Renewal

So, I just used eTags to renew the registration for my two cars for two years each. Let me tell you, the fees they charge are just ridiculous! I mean, I understand that the county fees are mandatory and all, but the so-called "service fees" they add on top of that are just outrageous. In total, I had to pay $52.80 in service fees alone! That's $32.90 for eTags fees and $7.90 for credit card convenience fees, plus an additional $7.90 for shipping and handling. I don't think I'll ever use this service again, to be honest. It's just another example of how privatization can lead to job cuts and profits for the stockholders.

C

eTags Disappointed with eTags: Unnecessary Fees and Poor Service

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with eTags. I mean, I get that we're in the middle of a pandemic and all, but why should I have to pay extra fees just because I had to buy my registration tags online? It's not like I had a choice - the DMV office was closed! And yet, here I am, out $190.90 for a $156 purchase. What a rip off!

I mean, seriously, what's with the $4.95 fee and the $29.95 fee? That's just ridiculous. I don't know about you, but I don't have money to throw around like that. And to add insult to injury, the service wasn't even that great. I had to wait forever for my tags to arrive, and when they finally did, they were all crumpled up and bent out of shape. Not exactly what I was expecting.

All in all, I'm pretty displeased with eTags. I definitely won't be using their services again, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone else either. If you're looking for a better option, I'd suggest checking out some of the other online registration services out there. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eTags Frustrated with eTags and DMV: My Experience with Expired Tags and Missing Renewal Form

So, I gotta say, I'm pretty ticked off right now. I mean, what's the deal with eTags and the DMV? I haven't gotten my registration bill in the mail yet, and now my truck's tags are expired. Like, seriously? Last year, it took FOREVER to get my tags after I paid for them. I even got a fixit ticket because the tags didn't come until February, even though I paid by mail. And now this year, I haven't even gotten the renewal form in the mail. What gives, eTags? Are you guys just not sending them out anymore or what? I'm not a happy camper right now.

eTags Fast and Convenient Online Payments with eTags - A Review

I gotta say, eTags is pretty darn good. I'd give it a 5 star rating if it weren't for one little thing. I love how fast and easy it is to pay online. It's a real time saver, and who doesn't love that? But here's the rub: I wish there were tabs or something to upload documents like tax exemptions and other stuff. It's a real pain in the neck to have to pay the full price online when I know I could be saving some money. I mean, come on, eTags, give us a break!

Overall, though, I'm pretty happy with eTags. It's definitely worth my time, even with the extra fees. I mean, convenience is king, right? So thanks, eTags, for making my life a little bit easier. And thanks for the inconvenience, too, I guess.

eTags eTags: Unfair Fees and Inconvenience for the Little Guy

Yo, so I gotta say, this eTags thing is straight up whack. Like, why they gotta charge people so much money just to register their cars? It's not fair, especially for folks who ain't got a lot of cash to begin with. And then they gotta take time off work just to go to the DMV? That's messed up.

I mean, I get that eTags is supposed to make things easier and save the state money or whatever, but that don't mean they gotta charge an arm and a leg for it. It's just not right. And it's not like the people who can't afford it are gonna be driving around with unregistered cars or anything. They just can't pay the stupid fee.

Honestly, I think this whole thing is just another way for the government to stick it to the little guy. They don't care about us regular folks, they just wanna make more money. It's messed up, man. They should get rid of this fee and make things easier for everyone, not just the rich folks who can afford it.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eTags Etags Review: Disappointing Experience with Sketchy Service and Poor Customer Support

I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with my experience with eTags. At first, I was excited to use their service to renew my motorcycle registration online. But once I paid the fee, it was like they disappeared into thin air. I tried reaching out to their customer service, but it was like talking to a brick wall.

Eventually, I found out that eTags doesn't actually have any affiliation with the DMV - all they have is a copy machine. I was pretty frustrated when they asked me to send my proof of ownership to someone who could barely speak English. I mean, come on, that's just sketchy.

In the end, I decided to cut my losses and cancel the whole thing. But eTags still kept my $50 fee, which just felt like a slap in the face. It's like they were just taking advantage of the pandemic to make a quick buck.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend eTags to anyone. They might seem like a convenient option at first, but once they have your money, they don't seem to care about providing any actual service. Save yourself the hassle and go to the DMV in person - at least you know you'll be dealing with real professionals.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

eTags Disappointing Customer Service Experience with eTags: Paid Registration Twice, No Refund Offered

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with eTags. I accidentally paid my registration twice, which was a total bummer. I made the payment late at night and called them up first thing in the morning to try and get it reversed. But they straight up refused! They said it was already in progress, even though my bank hadn't even processed it yet.

Now I'm out $1000 for the time being, which is a lot of dough. My registration is $500, so this mistake is really gonna hurt. I'm gonna have to rely on the state DMV or my bank to help me out, which is never a fun situation to be in.

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with the customer service I received from eTags. It would have been a really nice gesture if they had reversed the payment and made me a happy customer. But now, I'm not sure I'll be using their services again. It's a shame, really.

eTags Customer Reviews Overview

eTags is a popular online platform that offers vehicle registration and renewal services to customers across the United States. The platform has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who appreciate the convenience and efficiency of its services.

One of the most significant advantages of eTags is its user-friendly interface, which allows customers to complete their registration and renewal processes quickly and easily. Many customers have praised the platform for its intuitive design and straightforward instructions, which make it easy to navigate even for those who are not tech-savvy.

Another major benefit of eTags is its fast and reliable service. Customers can complete their registration and renewal processes in just a few minutes, without having to wait in long lines or deal with complicated paperwork. The platform also offers a range of payment options, including credit cards and PayPal, making it easy for customers to pay for their services securely and conveniently.

In addition to its user-friendly interface and fast service, eTags has also received positive reviews for its excellent customer support. The platform offers a range of support options, including live chat, email, and phone support, and its customer service representatives are knowledgeable and helpful.

Overall, eTags is a highly recommended platform for anyone looking for a fast, convenient, and reliable way to register or renew their vehicle registration. With its user-friendly interface, fast service, and excellent customer support, eTags is a top choice for customers across the United States.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

eTags contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with eTags?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eTags Customer Service. Initial eTags complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for eTags above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about eTags. Discuss the issues you have had with eTags and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.