eSurrantytablet warranty

I tried to file a claim and they wanted my credit card number to charge me more money to repair my tablet I already paid premium for coverage to be repaired. Customer service is terrible and the sales idiot I had the displeasure of emailing with was a real piece of work, swearing at me and telling me how to learn to speak English properly. Then they turned around and marked my policy as expired before the year was even up!!! They are crooks!! Don't deal with them!! Stay away!!!