Estes Express Linesmanager's unprofessional behavior

N

You hit the nail on the head when you said that they are dishonest! I was supposed to be a new hire with them, and was riding with another driver for three nights, and wasn't allowed to drive yet because their headquarters hadn't provided me with a log-in name and password. I had given my former employer over a months notice, and so Estes had that much notice as well. I had trouble with my cell phone provider's network, as their local tower had taken a direct lightning strike, and I was only able to send one message out before the whole thing went down, (unknown to me for close to a week)! But the Manager of the South Bend, Indiana terminal was very unprofessional, and wouldn't even look into it, he just said; "you're not available for re-hire". My former manager was well aware of the situation, as she had tried to contact me without any success, and when informed of this, he chose to ignore it, also!

Comment Guidelines