Equity Lifestyle Propertiesmobile home property

E Feb 16, 2019

ELS bought Colony Cove in Ellenton, Fl. Completely destroyed our area in the park. Paying rent for lots we have not been able to use for 2 years. And, they keep raising it. Only wish I could post my pictures. Unbelievable. Several residents are involved and suffering as a result of the property owners neglect. We are all seniors who have paid our rent for over 10+ years. Sadly we are treated like trash.

Maid of Orleans Sep 16, 2020

Seems as if this is a common complaint among homeowners and tenants of ELS properties across America. Same thing is happening here at Pine [protected]@Crestwood in NJ. Maybe there is a way that all of us can somehow get together to fight ELS and collectively get these slumlords to do the right thing by us seniors that reside in their MH parks.

• Ka
    Kathy Cappola Sep 29, 2020

After owning a home in Hacienda Village, for 19 years & being an excellent home owner, as I’m getting older I have large medical bills, Section 8 housing agreed to give me a voucher, to lower my rent & still pay the difference owed to
    Hacienda Village with no problem, when I asked at the office they said No Els does not do that, can someone
    Give me a correct answer .? I remember years ago they did help some people out who were going thru a hardship.These are very hard times due to COVID, is there anyone else I could speak to, I don’t feel it’s unreasonable to ask.
    [protected]@aol.com