[Resolved] Epic Watch Bands / Epic Industriespoor quality

L Sep 04, 2018

I have submitted e-mails more than once about the clasp coming apart on the Apple 3 watchband with no response what so ever. Not even an acknowledgement.
When taking the band off the bottom silver connection keeps coming away from the band.
It was purchased on 8/17/2018 and it was already coming apart the first time it was removed. Order # 37692 from Verizon. the Black/Purple/38mm
I would like that band to be replaced since this one has a high chance of losing the watch totally.

• Resolution Statement

• Sorry about your experience!

I just looked through our ticket system, and don't have any records of past contacts. Maybe the emails got lost in transit. You can also contact us at: https://www.epicwatchbands.com/customer-service

Anyway, I've gone ahead and sent you a replacement. You should have received an email confirmation by now, but for your reference it is order #42468.

• Updated by L Robson · Sep 04, 2018

Thank you, I will wait for the confirmation and the replacement. I e-mailed the address located on the packaging and it was slightly different. That may have been the case, that it was lost somewhere in cyber space.
    Thank you again.
    Not sure if the address was included when signing up
    Lorie Robson
    3818 Cedar Creek Ct
    Fairmont MN 56031

• Updated by L Robson · Sep 17, 2018

I have not received a confirmation e-mail or the replacement band for Order #42468

• Updated by L Robson · Sep 26, 2018

I still have not received the replacement band for #42468 confirmation. I followed up a while back and was told to log in and pay a $5 fee which would be refunded. I don't think I should have to pay a fee to follow up on an issue that should have been resolved by now. A confirmation was sent so expect the product to be shipped and received.

• As stated previously, we do not check this website regularly.
    Contacting customer service via our website (https://www.epicwatchbands.com/customer-service) is the best way to get a fast response.

The original order (#37692 ) was sent to:
    1241 Goemann Rd
    Fairmont MN [protected]

At your request we reshipped the item (order #42468) to the same address.
    The order and tracking info was sent to the email you provided on the first order: c******[protected]@wirelessworldus.com

USPS tracking shows the reshipped item was delivered on September 10 (see attached screenshot).

If you have further questions, contact us at: https://www.epicwatchbands.com/customer-service

poor quality