Epic Deal ShopShirts - A pack of 3 shirts- KOUTONS

R Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

I was using Facebook. During that KOUTONS pack of 3 shirts was displayed by Epicdeal. I visited the link and ordered a pack of 3 shirts for Indian Rs. 999/-. The payment was to be made on delivery. They confirmed my order number EDS14781. I ordered for KOUTONS shirts.

The same was delivered yesterday on 01.07.2019 at my home to my son by way Bill Number [protected] through BLUE DART. The payment of Rs. 1000/- was made by my son to the delivery boy Mr Avdhesh of BLUE DART.

Later, at came to home and saw the shirts, I was shocked because the shirts are wrost in quality and fabric is very wrost, colour is totally different. The whole product is totally different from promised during order. The stitching of shirts is very rough. Means totally fraud and cheating with customer.

From yesterday, I am trying to find any contact number or address or details but could not. One email address [email protected] is given but emails couldn't be sent. I have also written to BLUE DART.

No Bill is supplied with the parcel.

No address of the sender is mentioned on the parcel and order details sent to me through email.

No details for returning are provided.

Email can not be sent, I have tried so many times but it failed.

A mobile number 8911989809 was provided me by BLUE DART but it's not connecting.

I have explained my grievance to the email address through which I was conveyed my order number EDS14781 but no response. That address is [email protected]

I want to get my money back.

• Pr
    Pratap mishra12 Jul 04, 2019

Dear sir,

my name pratap mishra from Roorkee . i am purchased your combo pack 999. but your product is very poor quality.
    so i return . plz contact 9045123459