Enhanced Services Billing IncService Never Requested

The reason of this complaint is because you have been charging me from August to January for a service I never requested. I did not notice this until today January 8th, 2010. I already spoke to one of your representatives and told him I want this action stopped as of today 01/08/10 and expect a refund or credit as well. So, your representative told me to do a complaint in this webpage and gave me a confirmation number.

My name is Nariman Alhalabi and my account number is [protected]. my contact number is [protected].