Enhanced Services Billing / ImailUnauthorized Charges

My October 2009 AT&T bill showed a charged of $14.95 by Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. In the description of the charge it states "MYIPRODUCT IMAIL VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE" The phoneline in question is a fax machine, and no one ever requested any voicemail. This is a purely fraudulent charge aimed at people who don't regularly check their phone bill. I emailed AT&T (not as easy as it sounds), and they credited my account, but told me to call the company or else they'd continue to bill me montly. I called [protected], and was on hold for 5 minutes before an awful woman came on the line. I told her that I didn't even know what her company was, much less did I request their services. She said that I had to have gone to their website (I can't even find a website for them!), and filled out a form. She also said that they emailed me. I never got an email, but she said that maybe it went to Spam, and that she doesn't know how I have my email set up. What nerve! She rudely gave me a cancellation number, and when I asked if the charge was being removed, she said she requested it.
This is a scam, plain and simple.
The moral is, always check every bill/statement, even if the amount is low.