Enhanced Services Billing Inc Complaints & Reviews

Enhanced Services Billing Inc — Service Never Requested

The reason of this complaint is because you have been charging me from August to January for a service I...

Enhanced Services Billing Inc — charge for service not requested

On this month's bill for my landline (AT&T) I noticed a new charge of $14.95 for "Residential Email...

Enhanced Services Billing Inc — Unauthorized Charges!!!!

Yet another poor sucker caught by these idiots! If AT&T aren't bad enough already with extra charges out...

Enhanced Services Billing Inc — Billed for services not ordered-cramming-on ATT bill

This company billed on my Att bill for new services on my land line. I never heard of them or the service. I...