The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Enhanced Recovery Corp. — possible ID theft
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This collection agency has been harassing me with recorded phone calls. When I called them, they claimed to be collecting a debt I owed ATT. They listed a phone number and address that have never been mine or anyone's I knew. I called ATT and they had no record of this debt or any account at the phone number or address. ERC asked for a police report, but the police say I do not have enough information since all my information comes from ERC only. ERC claimed their information came from ATT, but that's all they can tell me. In a used car salesman sort of way they offered me a chance to settle this debt... WHAT?? I don't owe anything! If I did I would pay ATT, not them. Anyway, now I am worried because they have my social security number. My credit record is currently clean, no negative items, all accounts in good standing. Watch out for this company, and don't give them more information. At first I started to and then in later phone calls they acted as if they got this information elsewhere, not just from an earlier phone call with me.
More Enhanced Recovery Corp. Complaints & Reviews
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Immoral, illegal, unethical and unprofessional collection agency!
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Why such rudeness?
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Criminal harassment!
- Enhanced Recovery Corp (ERC) - Annoying phone calls
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Harassing people and extorting them for money!
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Calling for someone we do not know
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Harassing the wrong person!
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Billing me for some where I never lived!
- Enhanced Recovery Corporation - Debt settled then balance sold
- Enhanced Recovery Corp. - Rudeness