Engen garage Landros Mare, Polokwanefood/kitchen staff conduct and attitude

F

On the early morning (around 00:30 am) of the 13th April 2017, i passed by the engen garage at Landros Mare street in Polokwane to buy food. I waited for over 2 minutes for assistance at plain sight of the cooking staff. I asked to be helped and one old lady asked me if i cannot see that she is busy cooking! Then i politely asked who is going to assist me, then she was joined by her also old colleague and they verbally abused me and told me i am supposed to realise that they are cooking the very same food i am gonna buy! I asked who their names were and all i was told was that they are tired of people who think that they know too much! I then went to the lady at the till named Kate and asked if i could speak to the manager and she told thd manager is not around. I asked who is the next in charge and was told that 'no one is in charge'. As a frequent engen customer i felt very disappointed and i promised them that i am going to complain about their untoward behaviour on customers. I have always uplifted the engen garage as the best filling station in south africa but I felt and i still feel that and there is no regress on this incident i will never use engen service in my life! I have a bussiness myself and had to give one of my clients a free service worth about R700 due to an unneccessary change of words between my secretary and my client and i fired my secretary! If an entity as big as Engen does not portray good ethical principles, their customer base will surely decline dramatically! I plead with you to discipline these inhuman cooking staff and redress me as best as possible.