The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] — Emirates driving institute customer service and overall standard
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
To whom it may concern:
I, Franklin Fernandes, holding RTA file # [protected] like to bring to your attention with much grief about the way my driving institute, EDI has been handling my driver's training course.
I would like to highlight the following:
1. After completing 108 classes with EDI, and attempting 3 final RTA tests, I am still being told about my incapacity of driving properly during these final tests. As per the process, after you fail the driving test, its mandatory requirement to undertake additional classes which I have done diligently.
2. When I go for my additional classes, some of my instructors have mentioned that I have improved a lot in my driving skills to a point where my driving instructor at the time has dozed off to sleep.
3. The reason for this email is to ask EDI that inspite of them proclaiming "they have the best instructors" and having undergone 108 classes, I am still not skilled enough to drive properly on the road.When trying to book additional classes, I have always been promised for a call back from EDI, however on numerous occasions I have been left waiting for their call and eventually, it is me who gives them a call back.
4. All the three different driving examiners for my final tests have told me different instructions which can be looked into my score sheet. With all respect to them, its confusing to follow as to who is right and who is wrong! There seems to be no uniform pattern of driving instructions that one can follow.
5. As this is my first year in Dubai and having a low paying job, I have almost invested all my money in the EDI drivers license program and, it still seems that the license is a distant dream.
6. I am always been influenced after failing my tests to take EDI's complete package. I want to bring to your attention that I have paid more than AED 13, 000.00 and when I go to book my additional classes, without fail, I am being told to upgrade to their unlimited package.
7. The customer care representative department at EDI when approached was one of the most unprofessional persons I have communicated with. Along with the disrespectful attitude when approached for a driving class missed due to rains which was not my fault and which I also made the call center known. I wasn't given the additional class, which I eventually had to pay and take.
8. My file is due to expire on 4th of March, 2020 for which I have to cough up additional fees to renew it.I apologize, in advance and I don't want to sound ranting about my experience with EDI, but I had to get someone's attention to the way I have been treated inspite of me paying through my nose. I hope the concerned authority will assist me and make it a smooth process for me.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Driving Institute - Poor service
- Emirates Driving Institute - Misbehaviour of the person at duty
- Emirates Driving Institute - the road test
- Emirates Driving Institute - immoral instructors
- Emirates Driving Institute - scam, ripoff
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Lack of customer service and transparency in their procedures
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - not get any massage from rta and edi charge me 320aed
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - customer service and overall standard
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - Complaining about the time taken to complete the course
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - rude and incompetent staffs