Elmhurst Hospitalintensive care surgery department

S

On 1/28/18 my husband T Rocco received surgery. I received a text message for where he was in surgery which was great. However when he went to recovery and I went to check on him the nurses were extremely rude. My husband requested ice chips his first nurse said ok walked away and never came back. To find out she wasn't the nurse like she said she it was another nurse. So I asked her for Ice chips for my husband and she gives me attitude saying if he asks me I will give him. I said he is asking. Then she kicked me out, then they never told me they moved him out of recovery and had to find out myself where they moved him. AWFUL service for the family of the patient. On top of the fact you couldnt ask for a blanket without them looking annoyed.