EliteXtreme.comEliteXtreme.com is a dishonest company and charged me but never sent goods!

J

I ordered a Blackberry case from elitextreme.com. After several months and many phone calls they still have not sent the case even though they charged my credit card immediately at the time of sale!! I later repeatedly asked for a refund and they said that my money would be refunded but after several weeks they still have not refunded my money! This is a dishonest company! Never buy anything from EliteXtreme!!!

• Ro
    ROBERT WALTERS Feb 18, 2008

Ordered a cell phone case on february 4, 2008 and they immediately charged my credit card. on february 13, 2008, still no phone case so i called on february 14, 2008. They said was on back order and had no idea when case would be in or shipped. When i confronted them about charging my card immediately with merchandise not even being in stock, they very non responsive. This is february 18, 2008 and still no phone case. These people are frauds and at the very best, totally incompetent. Never again. have no idea if i will ever see the merchandise. Small order, but this will be going to the fla attorney general's office and BBB in fl. From now on, i will buy merchandise i can see and get on the spot.

• Bf
    B Ferguson Mar 25, 2008

Same problem with a cell phone cover. Ordered. Charged card immeduiately. Only response has been "we expect it to be delivered the end of next week". Same response every week. Horrible, fradulent company.

• Mi
    Michele Dec 02, 2008

I also ordered a cell phone cover and never received it. So i called about a week and a half later and asked where my order was. I was told it was on back order and was shipped out that day.( Coincidently the same day that I called on) If only i had googled this site before I had placed my order and lost my money. Just for anybodys future advice NEVER EVER order a thing from this site it is a RIP-OFF. I am notifying the BBB.

• To
    Tom Dec 17, 2008

Ordered several items on [protected].
    Was told repeatedly after 3 weeks, that items were all backordered. They did offer a small concession, but when asked how to use it, they could not answer the question. It seems likely, they were either foreign and could not answer english well, or they deliberately were obscure. I spoke with customer service via phone, and the live chat a number of times each.

At the end of November, about a week before Thanksgiving, I cancelled the order for full credit. The credit was finally issued back to paypal on Dec 15th after calling and threatening disputed charges and complaints to Better Business Bureau. I will still report them, though. I have noticed a number of other complaints similar on the net in a web search. At least mine is finally resolved.

Buyer beware!
    Why cell phone sites, though? It seems two major ones I have found have similar complaints. I was lead here by onlyrazr.com search before I buy from them. I suppose the market is so huge for these products.
    Research, and have a good fallback protection for disputes is all I can recommend.

-Louisiana

• El
    El-Boggie Mar 02, 2009

Same problem. Gave them a call and was put on hold for 5 minutes. Wasn't even asked what my name was, if i had an order number or anything. Just plain sad. $14 lesson. I guess that's pretty cheap.

• Mh
    M Hays Mar 05, 2009

I had the same experience. Supposedly the phone cover is still on back-order (since Jan 25). I asked for a refund and was told that wasn't a problem. We'll see. I'm sure I'll be contacting them again in 2 weeks along with the BBB and FTC. I've never had such a horrible experience ordering off the internet.

• Je
    jeffreyb516 Jun 29, 2009

I am having the same problem, they said my case was on back order, it's been 7 months now and the don't even reply to my emails!!

• Ra
    rainefyer Sep 11, 2009

Me too, i have emailed them 4 times and no email back. I have not been able to find a phone number to try and call them. Anyone have one please post it.

• Ra
    rainefyer Sep 11, 2009

Haha nevermind i found a phone number. I hate these people ir eally really want the NIghtmare before christmas cover!!!

• Ki
    Kigilda Feb 24, 2012

WORSTTT buying experience from ELITEXTREME I've ever had on the web!!! After purchasing cell phone covers two weeks go by with no email confirmation of shipping, I called to check on my order. After finally getting ahold of customer service(took two days) I was told my order would ship within 24-48 HOURS! Another week goes by still no email, no cell phone covers! Call again, was told one item shipped the other would within 24-48 hours. Another week goes by, called again, was told they just shipped. Another week goes by ..still no cell phone covers a month and a half later...see where I'm going with this... They are very unprofessional, DISHONEST, SCAM ARTISTS. STAY AWAY FROM BUYING FROM THEM!