EliteSingles — automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!
The first I knew my renewal was up was when I received an email form elitesingles thanking me for my renewal and they had already taken the £149.50 out of my bank account.
At no point did they email me to warn me that the renewal was coming up and to go online to cancel if I wished to within a certain time period.
According to the unhelpful response from their customer care department, I agreed to automatic renewal when I took up the subscription and I should have noted when it was due for renewal in order to cancel.
Their terms and conditions pages are thick and almost incomprehensible and do not state that there would be no notification of renewal in order to cancel. I asked to speak to someone or get contact details for someone in senior management to take my compliant further but they refused.
More EliteSingles Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- Elite Singles - automatic renewals to premium services without agreement 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- EliteSingles - unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
- EliteSingles - unauthorised subscription renewal
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - racist commercial