Elitedepot.comBe very very careful, and read the other reviews online about this site

R

I phoned Obagi to see if they are authorized resellers, and they are not authorized sellers of Obagi skin care products. Obagi told me they are probably getting their products from third parties and that Obagi will not backup any purchases made on their site. Be very very careful, and read the other reviews online about this site.

• Gr
    Grioler Jan 24, 2013

I have been waiting for products now for 12 days and no response to e-mails or phone calls. What recourse do we have here? Any suggestions from anyone?

• Ri
    Rilalet Nov 05, 2012

22 days after I ordered some face powder I can't get any tracking number or shipping info. They don't respond to emails.

• Ru
    Rumergoe Feb 13, 2012

I received the product I ordered but the three tubes were in a box unwrapped. One of the tubes had broken during shipping. I found the customer service phone number on their site and have called twice. Both times I was told they would resend that tube but nothing has happened, no shipping email, no replacement tube. Customer service sounded like someone answering their cell phone, very unprofessional.

• Sp
    Sporess Nov 28, 2011

First time I ordered from this company and will be the last. They have great discounts, however you get what your pay for. Received a box in the mail poorly packed and damaged. The mailing carton was damaged, however when I check the contents inside one of my items was not in the box. I have reported to them, requested an image of the package and a picture of the contents. I sent it to them in a timely matter. And there has been no other correspondence with them. The only way you can contact them is by email. I am extremely disappointed how this has been handled, and how long it is taking them to get back to me. I believe they sent me a used box which had been opened, because the seal was broken when I received it and one of the bottles was missing.

• Di
    Diocent Dec 03, 2010

Do not purchase from this web site. They charged my credit card and never sent out my product. They have no phone to contact them and they don't answer emails.