Electronic Expresscustomer service

B Nov 01, 2019

I was told by a sales associate that everything in the store was on a "up to 50% off" sale. So I clearly asked if a headset was gonna be cheaper than the $149 they had marked. She said yes. I asked how much and she said she wasnt sure. As we went to the front to check out, she was hollaring at another employee about some baby shower. Well come to find out, the $149 listed was the actual price. I called to talk to the manager about it and he was just as rude. By far I wont be coming back to electronic express if customer service doesnt change. I've never been more disrespected in my life by a store!!