Menu

T
Author of the complaint
8:16 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First let me start by saying that I have never had an experience with a vendor as I have with Eivan's. I filed a complaint with the BBB. The purpose of my review is to share and enlighten. The moments captured at your wedding is priceless. To contract with someone and they fail to deliver products that is clearly written in their brochure and included in the contract is deplorable. I would not recommend Eivan's to anyone (friend or foe). It was not a positive experience and I should have run from the very beginning. I should have taken heed to the warning signs but they were recommended to me; however, the recommender didn't share their issues until after I contracted with them. I contracted with Eivan's photgraphy for my photography/videography for my vowel renewal wedding ceremony. They provided the worst customer service out of all of my vendors. Several times I was told that statements in writing did not mean what they meant not realizing they were breaching their contract and it was a struggle getting them to honor the terms of the contract and all were not met and fulfilled. I want to be rid of them so desperately that I am not going to pursue any legal claims, I will just use the power of the pen and make sure I tell EVERYONE to PLEASE choose another vendor. Even if Eivan's is more within your budget the photography/videography is so critical in capturing your once in a lifetime event. I waited 15 years to celebrate that moment and they made it sour, sour, sour. Final straw: we contracted for a low resolution CD of all images captured. When we received the CD all of the images were copyrighted. That is not what the contract stated; however, Sam (the owner) told me that is what they do. I explained to him that is not what is stated within the contract and he told me well that is what we mean too bad you didn't understand. I understood just fine then he asked me what did I want and I told him that I wanted him to honor the contract and provide me with a low res CD of the images that are not copyrighted and he told me that he couldn't do that. I will be reporting them to the BBB. It seems that they have had this same issue with other customers. I wish that I had read the reviews before contracting with them and I hope somebody reads mine. I don't want anyone to experience what I have.

More Eivan’s Photo complaints & reviews