Edward Jones InvestmentsAnnuity

B Jun 17, 2019

I do not understand why Im being charged a surrender fee by Edward Jones? My understanding is that my Edward Jones account was invested in various mutual funds? When requested a direct transfer of my account with Edward Jones to Allianz, meaning the money went from one IRA to a new IRA with no penalty, fee or tax consequence.

I Need help get to the bottom of this!
I have sent emails to my home office with no response on this matter
I did not authorize this transactions to occur and I want my surrender fee back
I was told a supervisor would call me and no one has.
Betty Kortman