Edible Arrangements / working @ 1259 clementon blackwood road
I was treated unfairly
I was ignored and treated bad by a sara and a victoria
Told id be working from may9th2019 until may12th2019
I was fired for no reason on may9th2019 after I worked only four hours
I was hung up on the phone by "sara" and yes after she fired me for no apparent reason
They were very unprofessional. I could have burst into tears from how they didnt bother to train me
The place smelled of mold
The walls were caked up of filth
I told them id be suing them for workers discrimination.
I have contacted the EEOC and a lawyer.
I have screen shot photos of any conversation ive had with [protected]@ this location
Updated by Brooke NJackson, May 12, 2019
Why anyone would have not choose to care about their treatment towards me.
My ancestors were slaves and I thought americans have moved passed the unfair treatment towards blacks because of slavery
This location did the complete opposite.
I worked only four hours
I did not have a bad attitude I was more than ready to work
And I work and didnt even get paid for those four hours on top of everything else
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - unethical behavior trying to solve a problem.
- Edible Arrangements - i'm complaining about manager
- Edible Arrangements - non delivery/no compensation
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional behaviour
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional, poor service