Edible Arrangements / working @ 1259 clementon blackwood road

United States Review updated:

I was treated unfairly
I was ignored and treated bad by a sara and a victoria
Told id be working from may9th2019 until may12th2019
I was fired for no reason on may9th2019 after I worked only four hours
I was hung up on the phone by "sara" and yes after she fired me for no apparent reason
They were very unprofessional. I could have burst into tears from how they didnt bother to train me
The place smelled of mold
The walls were caked up of filth
I told them id be suing them for workers discrimination.
I have contacted the EEOC and a lawyer.
I have screen shot photos of any conversation ive had with [protected]@ this location

• Updated by Brooke NJackson, May 12, 2019

Why anyone would have not choose to care about their treatment towards me.
    My ancestors were slaves and I thought americans have moved passed the unfair treatment towards blacks because of slavery
    This location did the complete opposite.
    I worked only four hours
    I did not have a bad attitude I was more than ready to work
    And I work and didnt even get paid for those four hours on top of everything else

Br
May 12, 2019

Comments

• Th

Lmao. Race card alert

• Br

@TheManager I have you know
    This comment doesnt soften the crime
    And this will be screenshot as well
    You people can contiue being cruel to me
    I'll let my lawyer know and the EEOC

• Br
      12th of May, 2019

@bearfaer A black person name Brooke a rasict?
    Wow. . . Go away please

12th of May, 2019

Rasict? You posted the other day under a different nickname. You spelled racist wrong then, too.

You gave us no explanation for your post other than not being paid for working four hours. Then you claim racism with no explanation.

Tell your lawyer and any agency you wish that we all posted with comments you didn’t like. We posted on a public forum with our thoughts. We call

12th of May, 2019

@SubSquirrel ed you a [censored] or should have.

12th of May, 2019

Your threats of screenshots seems to be your weapon of choice. Two posts about being fired after four hours. You claim no training yet wonder why you were fired.

• Um
      12th of May, 2019

Your OP has proven your bad attitude. Your ancestors were slaves and you thought America was past this. 😴

Oh, ok. This is a race issue. So there's no issue. Give it a rest. Notice how you give no proof of the racism or discrimination. You can't just say it anymore and expect the world to drop at your feet. The world has gotten wary of this stupid race card. Go lick Al Sharpton's ass.