eCrater.comMost sellers are good

They are like any other internet store except they do not charge anything for selling on there. If the seller takes Paypal a buyer is covered under Paypal. I have a store on there and have not sold much but I am honest as most people are. Etsy is a very good place to buy or sell also as an alternative to E-bay. Yes they may have some people who may scam you on there but E-bay does too! Like several buyers I had when I had a store on E-bay and they took money coming and going from the seller and are very unfair to the sellers as they almost always find in the buyers favor on everything. When they started the buyer protection it left the seller wide open for cases to be opened on them. I know many sellers, like me, who have lost large amounts due to their practices. You very rarely get correct information when you call about anything.
If they close your store for whatever reason they think up, even after you have complied with everything, they cancel orders already mailed and leave you wide open for people who want their item free.
I know this from personal experience.
So as far as internet buying
1) Yes E-bay has a large following
2) They use you until they decide you do not sell enough to their advantage.
3) Etsy is a good place to sell and buy from
4) ecrater is like E-bay was before they got so money hungry
This is how I feel as I was done very wrong by E-bay.
Thank you!

• La
    lagunesaldair Jan 05, 2013

Its been two weeks since I ordered my package. I still haven't got it.

Jack Cat Dec 12, 2011

I love ecrater especially for small, novel jewelery, used, vintage and hand made items. It's not different than any other mall type community, check out the sellers feedback or communicate with the seller. Bad apples are everywhere, most sellers are good!!