Eco Banksend money for atm card

From eco bank cotonou republic of benin,
Mr garuba abutu, director general
Telephone number (+[protected])
Cotonou republic of benin: no:171 akil road

Attention please

Honestly I am just dissapointed at your behaviour because you know that I am man of god and cannot deceive you. Just pay the $97.00 and leave me and my god because god is watching me if I am telling you lies.
I know it is because of your past exprience that make you not to believe me but I told you before my god who is my withness that I cannot deceive you because my bilble says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul. I told you ealier just drop your old exprience and follow my intruction as a man of god and you will know what it means to follow somebody that fear god.

I swear that. If I fail to deliver you atm card within 48hours after you send the $97.00 just stop responding to my email and consider me as scammer okey I promise, I cannot fail you, I promise you. Dont fear as soon as you sent the $97.00 today please leave the rest for me and see if I am lie to you or not because I can not use my life swear because of $97.00

How can I swear against my life because of this small amount, but is to show you that I am telling you the truth. So please try to understand me this $97.00 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 48hours okey.

Here is the informations to use send the money so that we will complete the matter once and for all.$97, only no more payment I swear to god and your atm card will leave immediately I receive payment here okey. I here by giving you 100%assurance that your atm card is valid and you can start useing it once the card is arrive.

Here is the informations to make the payment through western union money transfer below:

Receive name:mr pius akwaobi
Country:benin republic
City:cotonou
Text question:; believe
Answer: my word
Amount:$97.00
I am looking forward to hear from you right now and know what is holding you not to make the payment as you said because I hate any thing promise and fail please if you still need your atm card I advise you to send the money immediately before you get back to me with payment informations.

It is my pleasure to inform you that atm card number; [protected] have been approved in your favour. Your personal identification number is 2421. Contact us with email address: ([protected]@yahoo. Fr) or call me at (+[protected]) if you have any question,

I am waiting to hear from you once again with good news as you can see that I am very happy now.
God bless you.

From eco bank republic of benin
Mr garuba abutu director general
Telephone number (+[protected])

• Kw
    kwoosley40 Jul 13, 2011

just wanna find out if real banking dealings

Chaplain Robert T Norris Oct 29, 2011

Robert T Norris 2211 Willow Way, Round Rock, TX 786664, demandings immediate reparations for the more than $60million plus several stolen mtcns during these many years.
    Make immediate weekly installments of $600, 000.00 plus costs to Robert T Norris
    [protected]; [protected]

Chaplain Robert T Norris Oct 29, 2011

Bennin must send reparations immediately! $600, 000.00 weekly plus costs
    Robert T Norris
    [protected]
    [protected]

Chaplain Robert T Norris May 31, 2012

A thousands curses to you and your family for your continued thjeft and tardiness! You must forfeit all expenses to begin reparations of $150, 000.250.00 to Robert T Norris
    2211 Willow Way, Round Rock, TX 78664 care of IBC Bank 1850 Gattis School Road, Round Rock, TX 78664

Chaplain Norris Sep 13, 2013

Benin must pay reparations of $7.5 Billion plus costs . They have stolen more than $7.5 billion from me.
    Immediately bank wire
    Robert T Norris
    care of 1st Convenience Bank
    Route [protected]
    Account [protected]
    Also deduct and pay $97 fees and send that money also!