Ecco Shoesexpensive ecco shoes made from harmful toxic materials!

V

At 05/27/2017 I purchased pair of Ecco Soft Retro Sneaker :
Model number: [protected].
These shoes are the worst shoes I have ever purchased. I only wear it one time for 7 hours, when I removed them, the upper surfaces of my foot was red, swollen, severe burned and itching. I could not sleep at night, woke up at 2 am and the tops of my feet were on fire!
It has happened when I was in vacation in London. My vacation was spoiled. I had problems walking, even when I used a different pair of shoes.
When I came back home I went to the doctor, where I was diagnosed with Contact Dermatitis caused by the contact of the foot with parts of the shoe due to the toxic chemicals in the material that the shoes were made from, or dyes and glues used in the manufacturing process. Over 60+ years I wore many different brands of shoes cheap or expensive, never had problems like this.
Fairly embarrassing, that very expensive Ecco shoes made from harmful toxic materials! Ecco have to recall this model, it may harm peoples. This company cannot be trusted, and I'll never buy Ecco shoes again.
I was lucky, the store where the shoes were purchased, gave me the full refund.

RESOLVED

Resolved to my satisfaction

• Ec
    eccoshoes Jul 03, 2017

Dear Vlad.R

Please excuse me for the late reply.
    We are sorry to hear what has happened to your feet, and we hope you can assist us in identifying what might have caused this. Please send me a private message with your e-mail address in order that I can arrange that the shoes are picked up, so that we can have the shoes tested at our laboratory, and you will of course be compensated.
    ECCO has stringent legal requirements for any chemical substances used within the manufacturing of our leather and shoes, and an incident as described by you should normally not could happen.

Best regards
    Simon

• Vl
    Vlad.R. Jul 03, 2017

@eccoshoes Hello Simon,
    I returned Ecco Soft 7 Retro Sneaker to Nordstrom Rack, where it was purchased, Store gave me the full refund.

However I have a lot of trouble from Ecco Soft 7 Retro Sneaker. It has happened when I was in vacation in London 06/16 - 06/21/2017. My vacation was spoiled. I had problems walking, suffering from severe burning and itching, could not visit many places I expect to visit, When I came back home, from 06/23/2017 I not been able leave home, cannot wear any shoes, suffering from severe burning and itching.

I request compensation $3000 for all trouble from Ecco Soft 7 Retro Sneaker.

Vladimir
    My Email: [email protected]

• Ec
    eccoshoes Jul 04, 2017

@Vlad.R. Hello Vladimir,
    I’m very sorry to hear so. We are keen on inspecting the shoes. As these are already handed into the store, we'll send you an email to follow up together with a few questions, which could help us localise the shoes.
    Best regards, Simon