eCampus.comFraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky

I'm not sure if it is coincidence of not, but I purchased a book from eCampus.com which is supposedly on its way. I say supposedly because I read some of the other complaints about fake UPS numbers or books arriving late or not at all. Anyhow, within 3 days of purchasing a book on eCampus.com in Kentucky, someone used my card to purchase $148.52 in fuel in Kentucky and attempted to purchase $130 at Walmart. I have physical possession of my card and it doesn't expire until 12/13 so I know that a card wasn't taken from my mailbox or anything. I believe that it was someone at eCampus that stole my card number and made a fake card. Hopefully they got them on camera at one of the places. Has this happened to anyone else?

• Ec
    ecampusCS Sep 25, 2012

Hello, Seattle79. My name is Chris Smith and I am the Director of Customer Service at eCampus.com. eCampus.com considers this is a very serious matter. We want to do everything we can to help determine what may have occurred. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at [email protected] with any details of your experience.