The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved eCampus.com — Fraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'm not sure if it is coincidence of not, but I purchased a book from eCampus.com which is supposedly on its way. I say supposedly because I read some of the other complaints about fake UPS numbers or books arriving late or not at all. Anyhow, within 3 days of purchasing a book on eCampus.com in Kentucky, someone used my card to purchase $148.52 in fuel in Kentucky and attempted to purchase $130 at Walmart. I have physical possession of my card and it doesn't expire until 12/13 so I know that a card wasn't taken from my mailbox or anything. I believe that it was someone at eCampus that stole my card number and made a fake card. Hopefully they got them on camera at one of the places. Has this happened to anyone else?
More eCampus.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCampus.com - Fake usps tracking number!
- eCampus.com - Fraud and scam
- eCampus.com - Return
- eCampus.com - This company sucks!
- eCampus.com - Books never received!
- eCampus.com - Multiple charges on my acct
- eCampus.com - Fraudulant & Unauthorized Charges
- eCampus.com - excessive fees
- ECampus - Don't do it
- eCampus.com - These guys- friggin ###!!!!!!