EasyspaceHosting

H

Easyspace have basically stolen my money. After a shoddy service and constant issues with my Dedicated server (first the motherboard failed then the hard drive completely died) I was forced to move all my clients elsewhere. I set the hosting auto renew off so the service would lapse. They turned it back on and charged my credit card £850, 30 days before my actual hosting was due for renew. They refused to refund it even though I wasn't using the hosting and didn't want it. The customer service is appalling - they have cost me my business and taken money for something I don't want and don't use. Do not use this company.

Hosting

More Easyspace Complaints & Reviews

• Mj
    MJW786 May 25, 2016

I have had the most horrific and stressful experience with this group company. I signed up to a cPanel Managed Hosting package with HostingUK (a part of EasySpace Ltd) and they offer a “30 Day Money Back Guarantee” which excludes packages from the “Dedicated Services” and “VPS” tabs which is fine, my package was from the “cPanel Hosting” tab.

Their team were unable to assist me with the data transfer from my old host and a 3rd party I paid also said data loss was inevitable - nobody could help me move 25Gb of critical data. So I exercised my right to the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and asked to cancel my services as I had no alternative but to stay with my current host.

These guys ignored my cancellation email and continued to charge me.. when I pulled them up on this, the advisor (Peter J.) told me he didn’t get any email from me, so I forwarded it to him and he said oh well he would have to pass it to accounts and let them decide in a few days - I heard nothing back from these guys after that.. not that I was surprised.

The following month I got another invoice from them and noticed more debits from my account.. when I contacted them again, Peter changed his tune and was oblivious to any cancellation request and said I will continue to be charged. It’s not even a direct debit that I can cancel, they kept my card details on file and will continue to charge me each month.

When i claimed a chargeback with my bank they threatened court action and said regardless of whether I use their services or NOT… they expect me to pay for the FULL TWO YEARS of service even though I cannot use it.

I have tried countless times to reason with them, offered them to keep what they’ve taken and just cancel my service and so fourth but they’ve come back with no settlement, no solution, nothing.. quite bluntly pay up or expect court action.

I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.. there are so many genuinely good hosting companies out there that I have spoken to before, I’ve been in the industry for 15 years now and this is the FIRST COMPANY I have ever found to act in such way and hold someone to such a contract.

Worst company I have ever dealt with in my life… AVOID THESE GUYS LIKE THE PLAGUE!!