The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Easy Jet — rip off costs for name changes
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I changed a name whilst still in the process of booking a group flight to Barcelona, however it never registered on their website. So when we came to print off the e-tickets we realised that the name change hadn't gone through the system. So I call EasyJet which cost me 65p/min to make a phone call, then they told me it would be cheaper to do it on the web, cheaper?? what did that mean, well it turns out that it was gonna cost 22.50 each way, all because their stupid poor booking system hadn't uploaded the correct information.
More Easy Jet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet
- EasyJet - fraud and scam
- EasyJet.com - terrible service!
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure
- EasyJet - someone else took my baggage
- EasyJet - staff misbehviour
- EasyJet - loss luggage
- EasyJet - wrong charges and rude behavior