Eastbay — item not in stock
I have placed four order from Champs Sports and Eastbay (they are owned by the same company) in the last two weeks and have yet to receive a single item. So far two of the four items were out of stock, even though the website said they had the items. One item they are still looking for and said it take 4 business days before they cancel due to not having the item. Shipping is 5-6 business days so I would have time to find them somewhere else. The hold times were ridiculous when I called and let's not start with how rude and unapologetic their employees were. I have never experienced this level of service. I'm done with them. I would rather order from finish line and Hibbett Sports. Service has been awesome with them and quick free shipping.
More Eastbay Complaints & Reviews
- Final Score - Eastbay - cancelled order 
- Eastbay.com - What a scam. Never again!!
- Eastbay - Very rude customer service
- Final Score - cancelled order
- Eastbay, Inc. / Nike Sweet Classic Leather Shoes - Duplicated my order, debited by card twice
- Eastbay - team order of shirts
- Final Score - jordan eclipse
- Eastbay - Misleads consumers! 
- Eastbay.com - Bad service 
- Eastbay - eastbay sucks: return not received and no exchange