East Side Mario's — quality of food
We ordered online, ESM website - Kanata, ON, yesterday, Oct. 30th, 2018, and one of the meals asked for was a chicken entree - was told it could not be delivered. Checked the 'Skip the Dishes' app and the same item was listed in the menu at the same location, and just to see if it would work, I put an order into the app and the meal was placed in the 'basket' - uhm, what? Why could we not order it then???
The food was not great at all. My meal barely came with the chicken (the few strips of chicken), cheese, veggies, etc., but a ton of spaghetti - $18.00 for spaghetti...
Another meal ordered was the Cheese Cappelletti. Used to be so good, tasted like it was homemade - maybe it was, who knows - not this time. It was a little hard inside and tasted like it came from a frozen bag. We asked for an extra bread each and one container of extra cheese each. Used to come free, now was charged an extra (we think as the receipt did not show the prices) .99 cents each per item. All of the bread was hard as a rock. With those items, some meatballs, and one more "meal" consisting of plain cooked spaghetti, the total was over $73.00.
The food was terrible, not like it used to be at all, and the price was ridiculous. We do not order out, nor do we eat out much and I completely get why. It is insane.
Not worth it. If you want a good meal, you are better off taking that money and buying/preparing it yourself from the grocery store.
More East Side Mario's Complaints & Reviews
- East Side Mario's - how I got treated as an employee
- East Side Mario's - don't go there
- East Side Mario's - conditions of store and employee treatment
- East Side Mario's - wrap & kids meal
- East Side Mario's - bad service and food
- East Side Mario's - manager ashley of cobourg location!
- East Side Mario's - food and service
- East Side Mario's - manager
- East Side Mario's - product, service, cleanliness
- East Side Mario's - Food take out/delivery and customer service