DVD DonkeyJudging Amy Box Set

A

I ordered the Judging Amy Box Set for Xmas, and was so disapointed that it was fraudulent to have paid for very poor copies. Hardly any disc played the entire way through, and some even had "Commercials" on them????
I contacted them and have it in writinf that they would replace the faulty discs or reimbirse me my money???
I emailed backto just give memy money back??? but needless to say I have had no luck.
I have made a spreadsheet itemising all the disc and the faults, and I shall be sending it to my Credit Card people, don't know if I have any chance of getting my money back??

• Ki
    Kim oakes Dec 04, 2010

I paid good money for something I never received, instead I received pirated dvds that don't work properly.

• Ki
    Kim oakes Dec 04, 2010

I have had the same experience, very disappointing. This set was not boxed as advertised, it came in two like video cases with loose dvds inside. Not a single one worked properly, all had been pirated.

Bernie Zavala Dec 26, 2009

I have a number for DVD Donkey that I got when I placed my order back in 2007. I have never heard from them thou they never return calls. the number is 1-877-7-tv show.

good luck

Bernie Zavala Dec 26, 2009

I paid for a full set of thundercat movies and voltron movies for Chrismas of the year 2007 and I never got anything and no way to get a hold of them. I still have my confirmation numbers on my orders.

JoeS2009 Dec 22, 2009

Always stick with Amazon.com! They won't rip you off!

Sarah Feb 20, 2009

Thank you to everyone for these comments, due to them I will not be purchasing "Danger Bay - The Complete Season" from DonkeyDVD. But you know it sucks that I would be totally willing to shell out $200 for this dvd set but no one will give me a chance because whomever owns the rights to this show will not put it into production. *sigh*

And another thing...why the hell is DonkeyDVD still allowed to sucker people?

• Gr
    Graham Nov 28, 2008

About dvddonkey if people see something too cheap to be true it is as if anyone actually read the add they would have noticed that it said the art work was extra so you were buying pirated copies from a russian country you would have realized this if anyone read the add.

Ye $65 for a complete set of 40 discs get real. And no one could see this as a problem.

• Wi
    William S. Heller Nov 23, 2008

I ordered the complete "Dennis The Menace" TV series and was told it was on back order. That was months ago. They did ask me if I wanted it credited or keep the charge until it was available. I've never received it or any further emails, but was charged for the item.

Jamie Nov 18, 2008

These people are a ripped off! They took my moms credit card number and used to and never charged the movies on her credit card. Luckily the fraud dept. for her credit card caught before they really screwed her!

• Ca
    CAROLYN DENNIS Jun 02, 2008

Have made payment and order to dvd donkey for box set star gate dvd box set order #176490 this company were glad to receive my payment 12/06/07, but have not sent goods they gave a new address called tvaddicts.tv still the same bullsh*t response from them!

• Bo
    BOBBI Jun 01, 2008

Ordered dvd on 11/12/07. Received email conformation about the order and email conformation on 12/26/07 informing me that the dvd was shipped. Credit card was charged and i got a canada post tracking number to track the order. As of today 6/1/08, i have not received any packages from dvddonkey. The emails that i have sent them regarding my order have not be answered.

• Ro
    Roxanne May 15, 2008

Ordered 120.00 worth of DVD's and never received my product. A third party customer service company called DVD Express said I was refunded which I never was.

Mary Ann May 15, 2008

Ordered a set of DVD's in Dec of 2007 they took money right of way! I have never received product or any communication except for a note saying back ordered. Almost 6 months ago.

• Sc
    scott smith Apr 18, 2008

i paid $143.00 for bj and the bear box set on the 13 december 2007 never recived dvds and can not get response from the donkey

• So
    Sonny Ketcham Apr 15, 2008

I ordered the DVD TV Series (years 1-4) of "The Paper Chase" in Dec 2008 for Christmas. I was told it would be delivered in two weeks. In Januray (after 4 weeks) I emailed them, no response. Their phone had been disconnected, finally an email was returned asking what I wanted, I have now waited 5 months. Please do NOT order from this company, read the numerous other complaints!

• Di
    diane Apr 14, 2008

I ordered Beauty and the Beast complete set DVDs cost $90+ 26 December 2007 still have not received the goods. After initials weeks of assurances that it was on back order and then delivery will be 2-4 weeks have still not received them, they even said they had not taken the money yet which according to my bank statement is rubbish the equivalent amount in £'s was deducted from my bank account. I advised them that i would inform the authorities etc but they don't seem to care said they been in business for 4 years and when i advised about complaints I'd noticed only after submitting the order they said they were dealing with them and that i would receive my order 5 months down the line still no order.

christopher gee Apr 10, 2008

I ordered the invaders box set in jan 08 i was charged $99.12 inc p&p. I have received emails stating my order is on backorder i have not received my dvds and dvd donkey do not return my emails, i have been ripped off do not order anything from them its a scam.

• Ed
    Ed Gerosa Apr 02, 2008

Back in N0vember of 07 I ordered the Complete Bourbon Street Beat TV series and I saw that the price was good.I paid $116 for the series and haven't received it as of yet.I e-mailed several times and got a couple of replies stating that it was back ordered
    and when I tried to call them to question them, the number doesn't even answer it just hangs up.This company sucks.Don;t get pulled in by their phony advertising.

Mark Herring Apr 02, 2008

DVD Donkey will take your money but not send you the DVDs. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Related company: TV Addicts.

Angela Winkler Apr 01, 2008

I purchased the Third Watch DVD series in January and have never received the goods nor response to emails regarding the failure to receive the DVDs. I have made multiple attempts to contact the company and have received advise from the Department of Fair Trading regarding how to claim my money back. This company was advertised on EBAY and made numerous false promises and guarantees. I hope noone else will fall victim to this company!

• Ol
    Oliver Apr 01, 2008

Have waited 3 months for my DVD's and all they have said it has been on back order.

The site is a scam and i am really pissed off. I am a uni student and spent $150 on get smart DVD's and never received them. Money doesn't come easy to me. How the hell can they still be doing this?

• Ro
    rob carter Mar 25, 2008

I ordered two sets of diagnosis murder in december 2007, I am still awaiting delivery. DVD DONKEY have stopped replying to emails.

• Je
    Jessica Perez Mar 24, 2008

I had ordered the Murder She Wrote complete DVD collection for 88.18. I never received the dvds they had said it was on backorder. I called to get my refund and the number was disconnected. I emailed their live chat person and the sent me an email with a new phone number to call. I am still fighting with them to get my refund but if anyone wants the number its [protected]. You have to hold a long time before they answer though.

• Iv
    Ivan Simmonds Mar 19, 2008

I tried to get a DVD set from DVD Donkey and they were willing to take my money, but were not forthcoming with the goods. They even gave me a tracking number for the Canadian Post. Nothing has arrived. I wish that i had see Complaint Board first.

• Gl
    Glenn Amundson Mar 17, 2008

Ordered the "complete gunsmoke series" on Jan 1, 08. Phoned and left a message in mid-Feb, they replied with an e-mail that product would ship within 5-7 days. Still have not received. During searches of the web, have been able to confidently link this website with others in operation - I believe all operated by the same scamming people.

• Le
    Leo Mallon Mar 16, 2008

I ordered a box set for my wife for xmas $150 now 4 months later still no movies all i get is emails saying it is on backorder this company is a fraud. I only wished i had read this site before i ordered.

Mary Hansen Mar 15, 2008

I have had the same problem with them. I purchased Quincy M.E. seasons 1-8 which obviously is extremely hard to find. I ordered in November and as of now March I still have not received the DVDs. I was told that this DVD set was on backorder. I am furious with this company and feel totally humiliated!!!! I want my money back..................

Katheryn Mar 10, 2008

After reading the article on dvdonkey/tv, I checked with my visa card and found that charges (in the thousands) were put on my account. I believe it to be the same company (dvdonkey) only they used a different name on my credit card. The credit company cancel my card and are going to investigate. Thank you for the information on this company/ I would not have caught the fraud so soon.

• Ge
    Gerald Canavan Mar 10, 2008

Ordered Full series Hawaii Five O. Took 3 months to get. It was a 7 year series. DVD's scratched, duplicate programs. series incomplete, numerous error messages on dvd. Failed mid show, no answer from them or the company Ultimate DVD who finally shipped programs. They would not return emails or phone messages. I tried over 100 times to both companies.

• Yv
    yvonne rice Mar 05, 2008

This is Yvonne Rice, I accidentally listed MY telephone # and address... You cannot reach DVD DONKEY by my phone and address!! I was scammed too!

• Me
    Melissa Feb 29, 2008

I ordered from this company Christmas presents in early November 2007 , 2 boxed sets of The Chronicles of Young Indiana Jones
    1 set arrived 24th of December , after viewing dvd's found them to be fakes. these discs were ripped of tv and the quality is un-viewable. After frequent emails they will not communicate anymore, send replacements ( which they promised ) or refund my money, which they also promised.

• Te
    Terry Feb 28, 2008

What a crummy company.
    My son was looking forward to the Complete Wonder Years Series DVD set so I ordered it for Christmas.
    Never received it. I kept hearing it was backordered and my Visa would not be charged until it shipped.
    Well guess what... it was charged immediately and I've never received the DVDs.
    After repeated emails and calls I was continually told it was backordered.
    Finally, In January, I went online to cancel my order and though I've been told my Credit card would be reimbursed, it has not been done.
    The owners of this company should be ashamed. They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
    It is sad because now I have a kid without his gift.
    SCAM

Karen Feb 26, 2008

The same thing has happened to me. Unfortunately I did not see this website before I ordered a Christmas gift for my husband. I paid for tv series dvd set and no merchandise, phone is disconnected and no replies to my emails. I am contacting the Federal Trade Commission and my Credit Card Company concerning this.

• Ca
    Carol Nickels Feb 20, 2008

On December 4th I ordered the complete series "Providence" on DVD from DVD Donkey. On December 5th my credit card was billed the entire amount by a company called DVDSHOP. As of yet, I have not received my product and keep getting emails saying my credit card has NOT been charged and the product is backordered. I have a feeling I will never see my product.

• St
    steven read Feb 19, 2008

i ordered dvds from this so called business and im not the only person who has had impossiblities with dealing with them so all iask is how on earth do they have a web address if they are a company that keeps on doing this to innocent people and not just one address they seem to have lots of names under the same banner

Bernn Feb 14, 2008

They send an order number telling you the order has been processed but you most likely won't get anything except your hard earned money taken away from you. IF you receive something it will be a cheap copy. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Pass this information on.

They will NOT reply to your e-mails. This is totally a con-artist website.

Karen Kearsey Feb 14, 2008

They took money from my account on the 12th November 2007 and i have never received any goods. I am totally gutted and furious!

• Te
    Terri Bullard Feb 13, 2008

Do NOT buy from this company. I bought a TV series from them and they charged me more than what the DVD's cost AND I never received the DVD's. I called several times and the times I did manage to get through to a live person (which wasn't many), they were rude. Three weeks in a row they told me my DVD's were mailed and due to arrive to me by NEXT WEEK. Also, without fail, they ALWAYS hung up on me whenever I asked who I was talking to or where they were located. After the forth time of being hung up on, I immediately called my credit card company and explained to them the situation and they credited my account in full. I hope other's see this before they get scammed by this company. If you don't, please call your credit card company immediately and get your money back.

• Ke
    kelly fry Feb 12, 2008

I ordered the crossing jordan dvd on the 9th of December last year and still haven't received them. Whenever i ask the question I get told they are still on back order. Some one needs to stand up and do something. This is bull ### this was a present for xmas and we are now at the 13th of February and still nothing...

This is not good enough! I wish I had seen all of these complaints before I had ordered!

• Ge
    GEFF PER Feb 10, 2008

BOUGHT COMPLETE SERIES OF JUDGING AMY. The goods never arrived, their computers were always down when live contact was made and they never ever answered my emails. I am now trying to get my money back through VISA!