RN Unlimited Movies Complaints & Reviews

RN Unlimited MoviesWrongfully billed

Hi there.

I have just noticed i have been billed for something called unlimited movies. I will give you the details of the transaction shown on my bank statement as follows ;
POS W/D 6.95USD @ 0.8254 conversion rate

Card Number:
[protected]
Reference:
[protected]

I cannot ever recall signing up for any free trial for this. If i did i was mistaken. I would really appreciate you looking into this for me.

Regards
Adam Hutchinson.

The only reference i had was RN movies which i used to find your address.

• Te
    Teakini Jul 18, 2010

I have been charged two times for the movies that I haven't requested for.I want to stop charging my credit card and refund my money

• Wi
    Wilaria1 May 17, 2011

RN UNLIMITED MOVIES 206-674-2650 I reqested that the subscription to be cancelled, tis I am unble to excute though their website. I would like to have this cancelled with immediate effect and the moey that was recovered to be refunded

• Gw
    gwen1922 Dec 18, 2011

I have noticed on my bank statement that i am paying for movies that i am not recieving and do not wish to recieve.I would like this to stop. the amount is $6.75 each time. I don't know how long this has been going on for but I do not want these movies. please put a stop to this company thankyou. I Beecroft

• Mi
    micheilells Mar 13, 2012

please stop deduction from my visa every month 4628-4500-0008-4278 USD6.95 unlimited movies

RN Unlimited Moviesdeduction unwanted

i have unwanted deduction from unlimited movie and i never even sign up for it!!
i tried to see of there's as such so i check forgotten password entered all my only three acct email and non was registered in it's database so why is it deducting from my mastercard account??

deduction unwanted

• Yu
    yuqi Mar 28, 2010

i have the same problem too. 3 deductions amounting to USD17+. going to call up to check.

• Yu
    yuqi Mar 28, 2010

hi, do call your bank, they'll help you to block the card, and investigate the matter

• Va
    Vageesh Feb 15, 2011

The payment is cancelled $10 for the movies, , I've never opened this
    website, , if any one opened, pls cancell my a/c

• Va
    Vageesh Feb 15, 2011

I am a son of Lokayuta officier, , I'll give complaint on your co and this
    will taken as a legal action on your company, , why giving chance, , pls
    cancell my a/c

• Su
    sugarhime Feb 15, 2011

this is totally rediculous i have stop my current card and i have to make a new one urgh!
    cause recently i had another sort of deduction amounting to 300.

• Hs
    H.S.V.Babu Feb 16, 2011

It's ok, i've forgotten password entered, , pls infm atleast the id and password to continue the a/c. Pls don't deduct the amount send mail and then deduct the amount. atleast we'll be knowing for what reason the amount in deducted.