[Resolved] Dulux Paints — perfectly taupe matt paint
I have always bought Dulux paint for at least the last 20 years to decorate my house. I recently purchased the above paint from B and Q. Although there was an offer on the paint I still paid £20 for a tin. I have given up with this paint, the walls have been prepared in the correct manner and still the colour is patchy. I have used a paint pad, paint brush and as a last resort I used a roller. It's the worst paint I have ever used for coverage and even tones. The colour is nothing like on the tin, it looks more like a lilac grey than a taupe(brown). I can honesty say that it's put me off using any more Dulux products. I have spent the best part of 3 days trying to make the walls look even. I recently purchased a cheaper brand of paint and I will be honest when I say, it went on the walls like a dream. Not patchy and a very good even coverage on all walls. In future I am inclined to stick with this brand as I found it to be a far better quality than Dulux and cheaper by far.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Dulux Paints Complaints & Reviews
- Ici Dulux Paint - terrible paint! 
- dulux brilliant white paint - yellowing
- Dulux Paints - dulux caramel latte kitchen
- Dulux Paints - duluxe - chic shadow
- Ici Dulux Paint - easy clean
- Dulux Paints - paint
- Dulux Paints - dulux cannon ball paint 
- Dulux matt emulsion (walls and Ceilings) - not fit for purpose
- Ici Dulux Eggshel Lchalky Downs 3 - voc 2010 
- Dulux - injury to son in store