[Resolved] Dulux Paintsperfectly taupe matt paint

J Aug 12, 2018

I have always bought Dulux paint for at least the last 20 years to decorate my house. I recently purchased the above paint from B and Q. Although there was an offer on the paint I still paid £20 for a tin. I have given up with this paint, the walls have been prepared in the correct manner and still the colour is patchy. I have used a paint pad, paint brush and as a last resort I used a roller. It's the worst paint I have ever used for coverage and even tones. The colour is nothing like on the tin, it looks more like a lilac grey than a taupe(brown). I can honesty say that it's put me off using any more Dulux products. I have spent the best part of 3 days trying to make the walls look even. I recently purchased a cheaper brand of paint and I will be honest when I say, it went on the walls like a dream. Not patchy and a very good even coverage on all walls. In future I am inclined to stick with this brand as I found it to be a far better quality than Dulux and cheaper by far.

• Dulux Paints's response · Sep 04, 2018

We are really sorry to see that you have had an issue with one of our products. We would like to discuss this problem with you .Can you please contact our customer service team at Akzonobel 0333 222 7070 or by email at [email protected]

The Dulux Team