Dulux matt emulsion (walls and Ceilings)not fit for purpose

E

I bought Dulux Timeless Matt Emulsion at homebase in Glenrothes on 18/10/11. I am so disappointed in this product as it is very thin and has taken me three coats (and possibly a forth) to cover a bedroom wall. I have always bought Dulux products and the consistency and quality has definately changed. Emulsion used to be nice and thick and did not require stirring. This is comparible to the less expensive homebase paints and I would even go as far to say that these are supperior. I have wasted time and money on this inferior product.