DUCATFraud and cheating!

A

I have to inform you about the fraud which is going to be played by some big people here in Noida. By the name of DUCAT - IT Training cum Experience Certificate Provide of your wise. Take this as an opportunity to expose these people by you sting operation funda. They cheated student as well as big IT Giants here by giving them all kind of fake experience at the cost of 10k. Following are the Fake companies name:

Gnix Infosoft www.gnixinfotsot.com

ERP Solution Asia www.erpsolutionasia.com

The Metric Soft www.themetricsoft.com

Hash Infosys www.hashinfosys.com

The Mosaic Technolgies www.themosiactechnologies.net

The Softtech World www.softtechworld.com

Which is run by same HR Manager by the different Names i.e Menka Kapoor, Menka Suri, Ashima, Sonia Suri, Manisha etc. These firm all have different phone line for the purpose, for the verification of employees. And more over the signature for these companies did by Shikha Oberoi madam. And all the document created by Prateek Sir in conference room sometime by Mr. Dilip Jha and Gourav Sir too. These student having fake experience placed in big companies like Hewitt, Wipro, Xansa, SDG, Birlasoft and many other big names.

Now tell what about those people who are fresher, those have no money to paid to get extra experience. They gave as the admission by promising 100 percent placement promise. What still from last 6 month me and bunch of my friends have no support from them.

Beware!

Here is the Address:
DUCAT
A-52, Sector -16, Noida - 201301

More DUCAT Complaints & Reviews

• Ni
    Nitin Kumar Feb 08, 2019

Feeling Cheated.Very Poor Experience.
    My name is Nitin Kumar.
    I enrolled in Ducat Noida for VLSI course on 15 Dec 2018 paying half of the Total fees in advance. I was promised that classes will be on Sat and Sun every week for 3 to 4 hrs.
    But there were classes on only 1 day in a week for 2hrs, that too by a reluctant trainer (Ritu Pal)who is not at all interested in taking classes in Noida centre.
    After 2nd class, the trainer (name-Ritu Pal)insisted me many times to move to Ducat centre in Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad which I refused.
    Till 2 Jan 2019, there have been only 3 classes and the Accountant (Madhur) is forcing me to pay the 2nd half of the fees with a warning that classes will be discontinued.
    On 5Jan 2019, trainer(Ritu Pal) refused to take classes. The accountant (Madhur) asked me to apply for a refund. I applied for the refund on 5Jan 2019.
    They assured refund will be made within 10 days. 1 month has passed but no refund paid to me. They don't reply emails. Feeling Cheated.!
    I am completely disappointed and shattered by the bad service these people have provided me.
    I seek a refund of the amount I have paid . They don't allow me to meet the Manager also.
    Feeling Cheated.!

Comments

• Sk
    S K Das Sep 12, 2017

Hi All,
    I would like to inform you also Ducat-Gurgaon is also same cheating Institute in the name of ERP (FICO, MM and SD Module).
    They will never guide/provide you proper knowledge/placement as they committed at the time of admission.
    I made this guilty and got loss for Rs 20K for fee and 8k for demo software.
    If you want only certificate then you can go to ducat, if we talk about the faculty/trainer I will suggest never go to ducat.

Rahul ... Jun 30, 2015

Yes friends, I am also little bit agree with avntika, sathu, rati and all who says that Ducat is a fraud. Ducat's almost branches is crept, this institute have some faulty facility. which is damage the system of institute. Grow up Ducat from these fraud and be honest with students which give us life in your hands. Don't with them's life...

• Sh
    shikha998 May 27, 2015

It is a cheat institute. I have joined testing, the teachers are unskilled and dub. First they force u to pay full fees and then they dont teach anything, no placements from the institute! They act like you are a burden after u pay the fees. Dont waste ur time and money here!

• Ni
    Nitin Kumar Feb 08, 2019

@shikha998 i agree with u.

• Pa
    pawan Kumar shah Oct 15, 2014

Fed up from other training center that cover only basic
    theoretical/academic parts, even do not do any project work or just
    provide ready made project after training .At www.unitedwebsoft.in providing depth knowledge with project work in PHP, Drupal, Wordpress. To be more transparent on providing project based quality training, there have listed all students with contact no. Anyone welcome for feedback, You need job, job need practical skill, that we provide. They also provide Wordpress & Drupal classroom recorded video in Hindi after each class to students If you require, they will give you written agreement if your project did not complete, you will get your fees back.They provide free demo class not just 1 or 2, you get free 3 demo class in different courses. why not take it !

rajnish4internet Jun 02, 2014

Hi All,
    I don't think it is bad thing . Many thing is going on in this world .Especially for job or for eduction.you may or may not know if you have reference(either you are a son of rich or famous father) then you will get got in any big MNC even government job too without any training or without any knowledge. is this right you think . I don't knew even ducat or I don't have any link with them, but still comment here because they are taking money for training and placement, for any reason if you didn't get job you have to improve your skill .In many engineering college or MBA they are not able to give you 100% placement then why their is no complaints against them. Even they charge too much as compare with them. You have skill you will get job rest thing you don't think just focus on your knowledge. Else use your reference and you will get easily job and sit ideal on job, you will get paid whole life like many others people do.else improve your skill focus on positive energy and do something in you career, you will be proud yourself in future.

• Pr
    prakash89 May 23, 2014

yes they ruin many students life. in the name of the knowledge they have nothing. if u have not any knowledge about programming then it is good for u. but if u are going here for the purpose of training the have nothing. they are like " Rattu tota". after completion of 6 month they handover to you selfmade project with fake experience certifacate. finally u feel you have not getting anything from there just cheated urself. "na jaane kitne students ki badduaien inke sar par hain, inka ye paisa inki bimaari ke rup main bahar aayega, ". my advise to student plz do't join here, they are making fool only...

• Sk
    Sk_SE Feb 22, 2014

I don't agree with all, Ducat is a good institute in NCR, they help the student to find a job . Today lot of DUCAT product are employed in various company with honour.

• So
    Sonam92 Jan 12, 2014

pls mujhe koi btao ye fraud h ya nhi...me join krne ja rhi hu pls suggest me

• Ab
    abds May 02, 2013

Friends
    This is an Important message which I want to share to give you facts about Ducat which is running a cheat factory(so called education institute) to misguide and mislead the Youth of today.

In the name of education they are looting people and playing with the careers of the students.In a classroom they teach more than 100 people with no practicals, if you ask for practicals they tell you to practice at home as they are short of lab facilities in order to give vaule to the students.
    The trainers there are freshers just passed from college and have no attitude to talk to students, they are totally zero in their practical skills, I found institute adjacent to Ducat much better atleast those guys were honest in theuir approach and not cheats like Ducat.

Salient Features of DUCAT

1. CHEATS
    2. Blaclisted
    3. UnProfessionals
    4. Rude
    5. Inexperienced
    6. Misbehaving
    7. Making false promises with students,

Please Frds don't ever in your life join ducat to spoil ur career...

Amitaw Jan 28, 2013

Revised list of fraoud companies

1) Valid Page
    Gnix Infosoft www.gnixinfotsot.com

ERP Solution Asia www.erpsolutionasia.com

The Metric Soft www.themetricsoft.com

Hash Infosys www.hashinfosys.com

The Mosaic Technolgies www.themosiactechnologies.net

The Softtech World www.softtechworld.com

Amitaw Jan 28, 2013

I am here by drawn your attention to one of the Fake company that is "Valid Page " that has been run from Ducat Institute, A-43, Sector -16, Noida-201303 . These people will answer all the verification calls for this company from their Noida institute . There is no such company exist . These people provide certificates from bogus companies are quite rampant. Not only are such fake certificates available for a meagre Rs 15, 000 to Rs 20, 000, these bogus companies even have people who answer calls and verify information during background checks.

There are almost most of the employees recruited in TCS in 2010, 2011 and 2012 (at Noida Office ) have been working on this fake company (Valid Page)experience . TCS needs to take an action against them asap otherwise it seems that TCS will be giving motivation to the Fake companies

• Aa
    aamm Aug 30, 2012

fraud hai or kutch nahi

• Aa
    aamm Aug 30, 2012

fraud hai saale bas paise de do or ghar chale jaao

• Su
    sushant singh May 31, 2012

bulshit i m totally confused...my frnd have told me about dis institute but after reading all these things i m afraid i m not gong 2 do dis...thx 2 all fr not making me fool nd saving me frm these ###...

• As
    asdasdfdgsfg Nov 23, 2011

did syscom softech pvt ltd, noida is a good company?
    ...please anyone tell me about the company...

• Ff
    ffdfd Oct 23, 2011

Hello guys.I agree that they institutes are helpful for student as mentioned above.it's all about their business.But, now consider one case which happened with me.they gave me fake experience of a company say xyz.com from 2005 to 2007.In 2007 i joined HCL and left HCL in 2008 then i joined CSC.I left CSC in 2011.Now i joined TCS.
    They people charged every time when i changed my job.at the time of joining of TCS they charged me 30000 rs and they blackmailed me.even they charged me at time of client verification while i was in CSC(After one year).that time also they blackmailed me.after 2007 they charged >60000 rs.
    I am talking about IT brain shapers

• Ff
    ffdfd Oct 23, 2011

fdddd

• Na
    NARENDRA_JHA Sep 15, 2011

This is for your kind information that ducat make the career of the students even they had made the career of many students still they are preparing them as per the industry need. Jinko job lag jati hai bo to complaint nahi karte. When you will not study your self after the class to ducat kya koi bhagwan v job nahi dila sakta. Jahan tak mere batch ka sawal hai jitna support ek teacher se mila infrastructure ka support mila utna sayed hi kisis or institute main mele...

Narendra Jha
    Software Test Eng.
    [protected]

• Ls
    L Sachin Nov 29, 2010

can you tell me which institute is best in Noida or Ghaziyabad

• Pa
    parvy Aug 28, 2010

i don't know its fraud or not but training is not good at DUCAT.
    spcly the strength of MANISH BHAITA batches for java is always high so he never know the problem of the students of their batch. and the other faculty of java are not good enough to clear the concept of java seems that they are there just for time pass.
    i join the ducat in the end of december2008 and after completing core java i took a break during my examination from manish bhatia's batch and when i try to join it again they didn't ALLOW me join the batch of manish bhatia because of strength of batch and provide me a batch of another faculty and when i join that batch faculty took leave from ducat for some days after that whenever i try to join the class i got only excuses from ducat and finally the excuse was "more then 1 year is passed for my course so i have to pay again to re-join "
    my id number was 36960 even they not provide me a certificate till now.
    my 10k was totally wasted . :x-
    so guys its nly good if yew have some experience or have some knowledge in ur field before yew join Ducat. but if you are fresher den make sure abot the faculty n batch strength otherwise u'll not get anythng frm ducatindia.
    gudluck:)-

• Po
    Pooja.j Jul 20, 2010

Can anyone tell me that the current running batch of java by Manish Bhatia at timings 10 to 11:30am, when it is going to be ending

• Ne
    neersagar Jul 04, 2010

can anybody tell me what is the quality of teaching in ducat(noida) for Advance Java..Actually i want to do that ..including hibernate n Springs.contents..plzz reply

Aman_2414 May 04, 2010

Now these people are even contacting people as consultancy.
    New Vision is one such name.
    They talk as if they are the only professionals in the market.
    Guys don't spoil your career with all these money oriented people.
    Try to do certifications, and i assure you will get the job and al the hardwork will pay you off in future.
    Thanks
    And for all those DUCAT people in this Forum column...Call me on [protected]

JANMEDA Apr 11, 2010

DUCAT IS FAKE TAKING BLACK MONEY.
    IT IS NOT PROVIDING GOOD SERVICE.IT IS PROVIDING WORST SERVICE.
    FOR EXAMPLE THE IBM PROJECT BATCH.THERE IS NO CLASSES TILL NOW FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO HAVE REGISTERED IN DECEMBER-2009.

Rajeshwar singh Mar 02, 2010

These ###ing ### like Avantika(whoever she is..) must understand that those who have really worked with the concerned companies will get affected like hell, with this unprofessioanl attitude of hers.

These companies are truely legal and were in good shape unless this training pathc-up with Ducat happened(just to train kids..freshers) to give them some software exposure.

These kids don't understand that it requires real hard work to get into developers shoes.

So stop this nonsense and by the way, I'm legally suing all the people in this post and the owners of this site as well for jeopardising the careers of the people who are associated with the concerned companies.

joinme Jan 20, 2010

Hi All

I am new to this site.
    I am really surprise what avantika did this stupid complain.

Avankita, for your kind information, Softtech world is specialized in PDA and WAP compatiable websites.

I request you to delete this link asap. Please stop this chain.

• Di
    DineshPorwal Dec 29, 2009

Ducat is fraud institue who never take care of students they took all the money and not provide faculty on time. I did join there Sharepoint Training by faculty left the Ducat and they were not able to arrange another faculty even after two months when I asked him to refund my money they simply denied. so how can we say that Ducat is good no doubt every institute is making money but money should make in good manner.

• Wh
    whoeveriam Dec 28, 2009

I am also looking to join the institute. But before doing that I thought to review the comments about the institute. At many sites Ducat has written that "do not write anything bad or you will be sent to police". I do not know why these guys fear so much. Moreover it is just a institute and it has it good and bad parts. It is difficult to be perfect. What I was looking at here was how the training is. If the curriculum is good or not. Are the teachers intelligent enough and has the required knowledge. Are they dedicated or just has joined the Ducat for money as we see in almost all the Engineering Colleges and Institutes. I could not find anything like that here. Please comment on the other aspects of the institute. I thing by saying that do not comment Ducat and its puppies are trying to snatch the "Freedom of speech", but I also understand that Freedom comes with a responsibility, so kindly respect the truth.

• Ga
    Gauravchau Dec 14, 2009

Its very confusing whom to believe and whom should not . I guess someone who has really gone through training from ducat and achieved success should come forward and clear the picture

anur Sep 13, 2009

Hi All, I have been reading all the comments made by people who are for and against Ducat training institute, all i can say is that just log on to this link http://www.ducatindia.com/training/corporate_training.php...you will get to know the complete picture, people Ducat is providing corporate training to clients like Oracle, sdgsoftware, Noida police, Wipro, CSC, Xansa and many more high profilers..now it doesnt take an einstein to figure out that if Ducat was really a fake institute..all these biggies wont be collaborating with the so called "fake" institute...as for getting placed is concern, just want to make people like Avantika and many more people aware an institute is well just an institute..it all boils down to the amount of hard work you put in building your self, its no spoon feeding you have to make an effort, I sincerely request the moderator of this complaint thread to remove this thread alltogether as all the accusation made against the institute is all together false, as for me I have been one of the ex-student of the institute, i had to join the institute as my engineering branch was electrical and I didnt had a single clue about the software industry, tell you what the people at Ducat helped me a lot and I actually did write my first Java program at Ducat, and after about 11 months or so I got into one of the most reputed companies of India, sure I showed my experience of Ducat as a work-ex but tell you what, it has to be done, I had no other option 2006 was a bad year for freshers, companies were not inclined to induct freshers in their companies, with the recission and all, so please please close this thread as it gives a bad rappo to a perfectly legitimate organization, I would also like to add that I have been selected at SPJain MBA college, and in the PI round I have shown my Ducat experience and they had no doubts whatsoever including me in the college, and people tell you what people sitting at the GD/PI are no fools, they do have a thorough bakground checks in place, and I am sure the people at Ducat must have handled it with proffesionalism again(1st one when I was placed), so please end all this non-sense and close this thread alltogether.thanks all.

• Te
    test1234 Aug 18, 2009

Hey Guys,

Believe me my friend the above mention blog is truth and there no chance to keep the doubt about the same.

I myself live in noida and I was searching for some institute which provide technical courses in various day to day hot technologies so that I can refer to my elder brother which recently completed his graduation in Electronics & Electrical, as he was from different trade so I want him to join some institute which can provide some ground and got familiar to these technologies.

I came to know about Ducat, Noida from some ad given in dailies. I went to ducat for information regarding the course they provide to there students.

There I meet some of the faculty which told me about the courses and told me don’t worry they wont let my brother time period wasted during this course as they will be going to providing some “fake experience” for the period spend during this course. So that he can easily go for any interview and get the calls for job, as per the market condition person with experience can get the call.

After having the word from the DUCAT team member (one of the faculty member) I decide not to send my brother to this institute as this is a kind of FRAUD they are doing and spoiling the carrier of many of student which are studying or getting the FAKE EXPERINCE CERTIFICATE from these Institutes.

I request to the entire fresher’s & job seekers not to take theses SHORTCUTS as these are not life long and one cannot be successful by the same.

SOME OF THESE FAKE COMPANIES ARE :

GINEX INFOSOFT

METRIC SOFT

MOSAIC TECHNOLOGIES

SOFTTECH WORLD

Address :

DUCAT
    A-52, Sector -16, Noida – 201301

Some of there fake companies list for which they provide the fake experience
    1. Gnix Infosoft www.gnixinfotsot.com
    2. The Metric Soft www.themetricsoft.com
    3. Hash Infosys www.hashinfosys.com
    4. The Mosaic Technolgies www.themosiactechnologies.net
    5. The Softtech World www.softtechworld.com

• De
    dearhhhhhhh Jul 10, 2009

The person has mentioned all such thing is MADARCHOD

Rajan May 14, 2009

Looks like this website has become a favourite place for many "Frustrated and mentally poor" people.

All these are true companies and they are well bonded with Ducat for offering project based jobs to it's trained students.

From this blog, I can understand that some frustrated and bad trainees, who couldn't focus on their training in Ducat, are still jobless and hence are making such foolish complaints.

If you guys, instead of blaming your Institute will focus on your technical and communication skills improvement, I am sure that you will get the job.

I am also one among many of those Ducat students, Who got opportunity to get project experience with one of the related company "The MetricSoft" and Today I can proudly say that I am working for a Multinational Software Company.

You sick people think that once you joined any training institute, it is now the sole responsibility of institute to get you job even when you neither possess any technical and communication skills nor try to improve them.

Ducat and The MetricSoft are really good firms for those who have confidence in themselves.

• Ak
    A K T May 11, 2009

I do not know what you have problem. Ducat Never say that it will place you. Of Course it provide very good professional level training and then give a experiance certificate as well as training certificate.
    But they also say the you have to prove your experiance.
    Now if a guy who is poor and can not pursue traing or can not get experiance certificae in that case also that guy is not restricted by DUCAT to get a job.
    Gus join that organization as they got good knoweldge as well as experiance certificate because company do not consider them if they have not such experiance.
    So you problem is baseless and as par you blog it seems that you were also the student of DUCAT but u could not get the job as u have not pursued the training in better way and u could not prove your experiance.
    As for as poor guy is concern if company is not hiring them as a fresher(of course due to lack of knoweldge or other skill somewhere) then its the fault of the hiring system of the company not the Ducat.
    So think 1000 times before posting any such blog as it may effect the cariier of many others who got the the training from DUCAT and with the help of knowledge gain from that institute and experiance certificate issued is doing fantastic job.

• Vi
    vipin Feb 18, 2009

these are absolutly legal companies.

• Ab
    Abhi Aug 07, 2008

Hi,
    Its true what Avantika has mentioned here that Ducat provides fake experience to anybody who can pay 10K. Infact, I am one of the people who paid that amount to get a fake experience myself. But let me tell you if I am working with top Indian IT companies as an SAP consultant for last 2 years, its only because of Ducat.

I struggled for almost 2 years to get a job as a fresher, and nobody even seem to be interested in a freshers resume. I got completely frustrated, and then decided to get a fake experience certificate. Ducat did that for me. I prepared for the interview so that I could defend my experience and within 2 months I had 2 offers to select.

I must tell you my company has the most stringent background check procedures in place and Ducat did a splendid job when my company followed it up for background check.

I don't know if this is morally/legally correct and justified or not, but the fact is that today I have a respectable job. I tried my luck as a fresher, but its an irony of the IT industry that everyone wants only experienced people. Only when one gives a chance to a fresher will he get an experience. But thats how this industry works.

I know two more friends on mine from Ducat who got their jobs through fake experience, one is in Satyam and another is in US on H1B. So, whatever you guys have to say, I strongly feel that Ducat has helped jobless youngsters in more than one ways.

The best part is that they live up to their promise, and they are very professional when it comes to background checks from the so called big IT companies. Trust me guys, if you have it in you to qualify an interview, then you can certainly rely on Ducat for the verification formalities. Every penny is well spent here.

• Ha
    Hariom Jul 14, 2008

This treacherous person is really frustrated and depressed. Bloody disgraced loser.

May be the competitors of DUCAT have given this person some money or energy liquid.

Overall may God bless this cranky soul.

• Sh
    Shweta Sinha Jul 07, 2008

Hi All, Its ok, To Give and Take Fake experience certificate is Wrong and unethical and it should be stopped. But think only for a moment, its not big crime for that we should do Police complaint and other steps. Becz even in India and in our society we have lots of Evils and corrupt things, that we should remove and but can’t Remove. Those having Fake Exp. What they are doing. Truth is they are doing only their job and Work and for that they are getting Salary. They are not doing as much big Crime, for that there should be complaint. I know, its not right way of Getting Job, and no body wants to do that, but some of the compulsion makes any body to do that.

You are saying this is crime, becz you are fails to get the job. If you are doing course and get the job with fake exp, then its good, but now it’s not good, becz you are failed to get the job.

Dear, to get the job with Fake exp is easy but to prove yourself as per exp. its not so much easy. Once you got the job, you have to prove yourself that you can prove with your knowledge, skills and aptitude towards work and many more. Not single certificate can’t give you job and performance in your work.

Ok if you want to complaint about that, then what will happen? In fact nothing will happen, only this that those persons doing job last from 3-5 yrs with these, they will lost their job, in spite of good performance. You will ruin the futures of their children’s. With that you will ruin the future of those guys only. But do you think that you will be able to stop this. No dear, these centers will make another companies and again this chain will go on.

So in last, its big crime, becz you are failed to get the job with this way. If you get the job then its good Crime / not crime.

This is not good Approach dear………………Think before doing any thing.

• As
    Ashish kumar Jul 05, 2008

friends .. an interviewer can understand everything by reading your resume. You dont think that you can make them foolish, but after all they select you if they find you suitable and think you can do the job. So it doesnt make a big difference that you are showing a fake experience. Your knowledge matters and only that will make a difference. ducat is a good institute having good faculties.