Dubizzle Middle Eastdubizzle is a waste of time and scam they expect you to pay to post your ads

T Sep 01, 2018

Warning to anyone using dubizzle! do not! it is the worst constructed website ever made for selling your second hand goods! i spent two hours posting ads selling my items as i am moving and need to get rid of them only for dubizzle to remove all my ads because it was flagged as spam?? after filing a complaint they assured me it was a mistake and wouldn't happen again. They unblocked my account and told me to re-post the ads. I did so only to find 24 hours later the exact same thing happened! i don't know what kind of idiotic monkeys are working behind the computers at dubizzle but they need to really get their [censored] together! in fact the entire website is a complete waste of time! their in-built so called messaging chat is so stupid and poorly constructed. Their android and iphone app doesn't work for [censored] either. Here's a suggestion, close your stupid company down because someone is going to come along and kill you in the market with the way your stupid company/website works!