Dubai Firstcredit card loan

G

I took loan for a emergency case since my daughter was bite by a stray dog. My application was submitted last Nov.22. I got my card last Dec.10, i activate it and according to customer service after I activate it my money will be transfer to my account 2 to 3 days. On the 4th day I call again customer service to follow up-regarding to my loan.When I spoke to customer service name Michael according to him there's no follow from the team of Ms. Rashmi whose handling my account. I call her last Thursday 15 Dec. to ask what happen she told me its been process and you will received 2 to 3 days, Saturday I receive SMS that indicating my request has been process and I will receive the money shortly. I call and send message to Rashmi again, that informing my mom is waiting for the money, my daughter needed as shot again, still she make fake promises and assured that I will receive the money yesterday.Until now I didn't receive any single amount. I feel frustrated I will not going to recommend this bank again to my friend.You make people like a ball in football field and make false and fake promises just to get your commission on the client.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices