DTDC Express company logo
DTDC Express
reviews & complaints
DTDC Express
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

55 complaints
13 resolved 42 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

DTDC Express reviews & complaints

DTDC Express complaints 55

P

DTDC Express - courier services

Hi, I have courier of shipment No: E76478377 this is a speed post from Faridabad to Bangalore and i spoke with a support team they share numbers for speak but she told me we have your courier and...

DTDC Express - non delivery of 3rd ttd calendar 2020

Sir, i made payments for 3 TTD calendar 2020 online with transaction id PB24121988846038 with reference no. OTHPG935813175052 SUDARSANAM TIRUPATI ON 24 TH DECEMBER 2019 BY DTDC COURIER.TO MY UTTER SHOCK I RECEIVED ONLY 2 TTD CALENDAR 2020 WITH AWB NO.D73085827 .KINDLY PLEASE FIND OUT WHO MADE THIS FRAUD IN THE NAME OF TIRUPATI. AWAITING YOUR PROMT ACTION .

S

DTDC Express - shipment of household goods taking enough longer time more than expected

I have booked a consignment with DTDC on 03.11.2019 through franchise. The consignment number is N20998557. This DTDC company people are corrupted and I came to know from agent they were asking money...

S

DTDC Express - Dtdc worst courier service in kangra hp

Dear sir/madam
Complaint id:[protected], Consignment number V54696659

The consignor (Mr. Vijay) was not willing to deliver the item at specified address at CUHP, TAB-Shahpur.
He was arrogantly and continuously saying that my service is not there so receive the item from my office at Rait Shahpur.

On 29.08.2019, the consignor has not contacted me and updated the status that "Receiver refused delivery" (complaint attached). On the same day in evening around 6:57 PM, I received a call from DTDC [protected] (GKP). He asked me that why are you refusing delivery? I have explained him that I have never refused delivery and consignor (Mr. Vijay) has updated wrong information. He added Mr Vijay on the conference call and Mr Vijay reiterated that my service is not at that place. Person from DTDC GKP requested to suggest another address for delivery. I have suggested the address of Emm Emm Traders, Shahpur (which was 04 Km away from my address) on the same day.

On 30.08.2019, I have called office of Ambala hub at [protected] at 4:04 PM and complaint that consignor (Mr. Vijay) has not yet deliver the item at given address while the status is out for delivery since 5:04 AM, 30th august 2019. Correspondent of Ambala hub again added Mr. Vijay on conference call and said that please talk to Mr. Vijay. Mr. Vijay said that I have returned the item to Ambala. I asked him that why tracking staus is showing "OUT FOR DELIVERY" since morning 5:04 AM? Then he said "वो तो ऐसे ही दिखा रहा है, पर ऐसा है नहीं ". He said he will deliver the item at given address (Emm Emm Traders, Shahpur ) when he will receive.

Today 31.08.2019, Mr. Vijay has delivered the item at EMM EMM Traders, Shahpur-176206 (screenshot attached).

In DTDC, I have not found proper complaint Redressal Mechanism to support customer. I'm regret to say that DTDC courier service is very poor and pathetic. Further, I will never recommend anyone to use DTDC courier service.

Regards
S K Srivastava

Update by Srivastava SK
Aug 31, 2019

I have also submitted my feedback at public awareness forum:

L
Aug 13, 2019

DTDC Express - delivery service

I am really disappointed with the delivery service of DTDC
I am a resident of Mumbai who had placed an order on Amazon.com for an item that was to be received on a certain date, which was time sensitive. I had also paid extra delivery charges in anticipation of the same.
The Indian carrier for my order is DTDC, who are very unprofessional in addressing logistical and customer issues.
The delivery person comes on the scheduled date and does not even bother to call the customer and just leaves. And all I get is an SMS from the company saying attempt failed. I tried calling the delivery agent several times and yet there was absolutely no response. I called on the customer service helpline no, the representative was not even bothered and only said that they will surely deliver it the next day by all means.
I also wrote to them to put it on record and was told the same on email as well.
However next day there is no trace of my shipment. The tracking information shows that it is in proximity of the delivery address. They did not even attempt the delivery.
DTDC customer care won't take calls inspite of trying many times. Such a lousy service!

May 01, 2019

DTDC Express - shipment from aus to india via dtdc aus

Review about DTDC Aus Not reliable company to send. I have sent one shipment through dtdc australia to India, they forward it to third party and they rip off with extra money on name of Custom...

D

DTDC Express - my package shows delivered in an unknown address

My mother sent a lot of valuable things by courier through dtdc from jamshedpur to hyderabad.
My address in hyderabad is ayappa society, madhapur.

The package was sent by 28th dec from jamshedpur and my mother mentioned my contact number and address correct and the package was delivered to an unknown address in gachibowli, hyderabad on 2nd january 2019.

Nobody contacted me before delivery and the shocking part is I did not sign hence i'm not sure why was it scanned to delivered.

My consignment number is k16190464.

My contact number is [protected] and my email is dipayankundu.[protected]@gmail.com

Please help me get this package as it very valuable and important for me.

Q
Dec 04, 2018

DTDC Express - unengaged employee and inflated pricing

This happened today on 04-dec-2018 at dtdc, maligaon. I reached the venue at 9:55 a. M only to find the in charge to have freshly mobbed the floor. When I explained that I am in a hurry, he only replied, "wait till the floor dries". The man then leaves the counter and walks 50 mtrs ahead to have breakfast (which I learnt later). He reaches the counter and switches on the desktop at 10:05.
Now comes the worst part for which I do not blame him. I had to deliver documents from 781012 to 784028; quite understandably it is the same state and by road it is 196 kms apart which accounts to a bus fare of 200 inr. He charged me 205 inr for the same; the reasoon being that the destination is 11.1 kms away from the nearest dtdc counter. The in-charge also mentioned that they only deliver to 784028 once a week.

Dtdc should check against surge pricing, delivering within the least possible time and employee engagement because what I witnessed today is clearly beyond business ethics.

P. S - my consignment no. Is v50329747 and a correct pricing could help me and many others.

DTDC Express - service issue

Consignment no hd4123864, date of sending 1st oct'18, dtdc speed delivery took 8 days to receive. The courier boy neither baked the receiver not sender, threw it at security counter of apartment...

A
Sep 19, 2018

DTDC Express - parcel was never delivered and after calling the, customer care so many times they didn't want to help.

Shipment no. F11025561
Case no. Is [protected]

Some guy from the dtdc office picks up the parcel from the pick up location and delivers it to some unknown random location of his choice.

Worried, I called the customer care of dtdc, they gave me a number to which I called and this lady talks to me so rudely as if it was my mistake. Customer care representative kept lying me saying this issue will be taken care but it never did.

My parcel is lying somewhere with no botherence and care.

I am planning to visit the nearest dtdc centre from my location and will ask them to deliver my parcel back.

My post will go to the social media and everywhere possible. People should be aware of such fraud courier companies.

DTDC Express - parcel not received

Hello I am major gds lamba and my address is B3/519 netravati colony National games village Koramangla Bangalore 560047 Contact number [protected]. I'd z59280827 I have been waiting for my post for...

A
Oct 25, 2017

DTDC Express - I am complaining for undelivered parcel

Sir, I booked my parcel on 03/10/17 for mumbai with docket no. M58895552 from amravati. The address was appropriate still not get delivered to the destination and as per your service you didn't...

V
Mar 01, 2017

DTDC Express - top shameless managers please read

Dear sir / madam

A courier was booked on 23 feb 2017 from kolkata to bangalore. The reference no. Is k94430425. Till date ie 01 mar 2017 1835hrs, the courier has not delivered, however problem is not here. We tried calling all related people of dtdc since morning but no one responded except one lady. The complete details are as under

A) 080-[protected] : head office. A lady called swati picked up phone and asked us to call the branch number 080-[protected].

B) 080-[protected] : since morning more than 500 calls given on this number. But number kept coming emgaged. Surely the handset has been intentionally taken and kept open.

C) we again contacted the head office and agian spoke to swati. She gave another number [protected] mr mahadev, branch person. He was given atleast 300 calls. Ring was going but he didn't pick up between 1300 hrs to 1830hrs.. But in between one odd call was found engaged that means he deliberately didn't pick up call. Even sms was not replied

D) we now contacted head mr tulsi ram, mobile number [protected]. This guy coolly switched off his mobile. What a boss

E) fed up since morning, we got another number mr ramesh, mobile [protected], he was found out of station.

I with this mail put all of you on notice, that if this courier gets returned, please be rest assured that I will with all above evidence will not hesitate even once to go to appropriate forum and seek relief apart from putting it in social, print and electronic media.

If top management has some shame left, please respond, act and deliver the courier at the earliest

With regards

Worst experience from DTDC courier AWB NO D46284786has been dispatched from Chandigarh on 28 Oct still waiting for my courier which was meant for Diwali purpose and staff of Chandigarh and Mumbai also not able to track my shipment my courier consist of valuables 6000 even I messaged to top executives Mr Abhishek but no reply from there side if top management ppl behave like this then how can we blame franchisee owners and marketing managers who are not willing to pick up phone and tell us actual status of courier really a worst experience

V
Mar 01, 2017

DTDC Express - extremely poor service, top managers/boss least bothered

Dear sir

A courier was booked on 21 jan 2017 from bathinda to yashwantpur bangalore. The consignment was required to reach well before 31 jan 2017 to be worn on a special wedding occassion.

Strangly on 27 jan 2017, while tracking the courier, we saw that the courier was actually shipped only on 25 jan 2017 and not on the day of our booking. With all available numbers and frantically calling people at bathinda and bangalore, the courier was delivered on last day ie 31 jan 2017. I raised complaint with dtdc on their email [protected]@dtdc.com, for serious investigation. Till date they have not responded.

Such is the management of dtdc. I advice all to refrain from such pathetic company.

M

DTDC Express - very poor parcel delivery

Dear sir/madam
We have booked an important parcel on your dtdc courier
Docket no - z82230617 on date - 19.02.2016.
Sender's name - mr. Narayanlal sharma
Receiver's name - superior box pvt. Ltd.

After so many follow-ups it was delivered on 29.02.2016 at our office.

As per your commitment, parcel must be delivered within 2-3 business working days, but we got it in 10 days. You have a very bad delivery services, as many times my order was placed and it was delivered after 6-7 days.
We will never book anything on your courier services in future... Very disappointing services.

Regards

Mridul dubey
Superior box pvt. Ltd.
+91 [protected]

Jan 23, 2016

DTDC Express - courier not delivered most urgent

Dear sir,

I have sent courier no m29347711 from mumbai to delhi on 21.01.2015 at 11:00 am. I have been promised that the courier will be delivered in 48 hours. However, the courier has not been delivered till now. The courier contains important documents, which must be delivered by 4:00 pm today. Your customer care executives are not able to tell status of courier. I have been following up with your customer care executives since morning. They are telling that server is down so they can not do anything. Sms tracking is not working. Website is also not able to track. Please look into the issue and ensure that courier is delivered by 4:00 pm today. Otherwise, the matter will be taken to consumer court for the loss caused to me due to late delivery of courier.

Thanks and regards,

Nitin garg
[protected]

Jan 22, 2016

DTDC Express - dtdc courier — not yet delivered.. no proper reply from tirupati super franchisee dtdc office members for the past 10 days

Sir, my order with tracking no v21975436 has reached tirupati on 12th of this month and from then onwars, there is no progress in the status of my order... It is not yet delivered to me... It has to...

Jan 22, 2016

DTDC Express - they wanted $500 today and the remaining sum later

I think that it is scam. I got the letter from dtdc express inc. And it was written that I won $75, 000, but in order to get my prize, I needed to wire money and only after that I was able to receive...

Sep 16, 2015

DTDC Express - courier not reached, no response

Sir,
My dtdc courier tracking number is b23911837. The content inside was an iphone 4s (white) mobile phone. The courier's status is showing in muzaffarpur (bihar) but they said they don't have our parcel. I registered complaint on dtdc but I didn't get any response.
Now they are not even picking up my phone call. I think they have stolen my phone. Please guide me what should I do next.
Thanks!
My email address - "[protected]@gmail.com"
Mob. No.- [protected]

N
Aug 31, 2015

DTDC Express - courier item lost and no response

Consignment no.: v23725061

I sent a courier to the following address from dtdc mahadevpura, bangalore:

Praful kumar
1064, 2nd floor (right side), gali no. 10, gobindpuri (in front of gurudwara), new delhi - 110019

This package never arrived at the said destination, even though it says on the status that it says delivered on 20th august. The number of the receiver does not exist, and the name 'satto' put there is fake, and we do not recognize any person by such name.

I have been tossed from one place to another like a volleyball and no one is willing to take any action for helping us. We have been already contacted dtdc mahadevpura, kalkaji, okhla, the franchise, and the courier guy, and they keep asking us to call each other, instead of doing anything about it.

After providing horrible service, dtdc is providing an even more horrible customer support. We are definitely never going to use its services again after this.

Naman