DTDCcourier services

P Jan 16, 2020

Hi,

I have courier of shipment No: E76478377 this is a speed post from Faridabad to Bangalore and i spoke with a support team they share numbers for speak but she told me we have your courier and we will deliver 2:00 PM but my visa interview is 11:00 AM. this is a very urgent courier.
So as I request to them kindly delivered 11 on priority because of my VIsa schedule and i can't wait for that but she terminates my call and not responding properly.

After calling to support and DTDC branch of Banglore they are very rude and aggressive and didn't response properly after ask she again pick other call and busy with them every time.

please help me out I want this urgent basis.

Comment Guidelines