DS Services of Americageneral manager

M Jun 05, 2019

Me and my husband are in a smoking room yesterday our first day here the smoke alarm had went off for whatever reason I had seen maintenance going into rooms changing out smoke detectors so I don't know if they had been having problems or not. whenever they came up here trying to make sure it was on fire or whatever the manager general manager Priscilla wanted to be all like y'all are doing drugs in here I let her look and couldn't find anything and then I got off work at 3 or 4 in the morning I came in and I was heating up hamburger helper on my stove I had got some on and underneath the burner and didn't realize it went to the restroom and whenever I was in the restroom the fire alarm went off and whenever the girl came up she said Priscilla is kicking us out she's discriminating automatically jumping to drugs for whatever reason and that is most definitely not the case I have a toddler here and I most definitely would not be doing that with my daughter here. we're waiting on repairs on your house to get done and we can't stay there when it's happening and we have put all our money here and so we don't know what to do now after she's taking us out. For no reason or any reasoning with proof or anything like that.