Menu
Home Car Dealers Drumgray Vehicles / DVS Scotland car salesman
R
Author of the complaint
5:35 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

17/01/2020
Where to begin...

After many long hours searching for cars I found 3 I liked at Drumgray Vehicles. i phoned the garage to ensure they still had all 3 in the garage and I was told they did. After traveling over an hour to view the cars when arriving I was told they didn't have one of them it had already been sold.

One of the other cars I liked wouldn't start because the battery was dead when they knew I was coming to view it. The last car was one I had been looking around other garages for so had an interest in already. I then asked to take this car for a test drive and the car salesman responded "if you are serious about the car". Then took the car out for a drive, really liked the car and wanted to move on looking at purchasing the car.

I then went into the office to discuss finance options the car salesman came across unfriendly and extremely unprofessional which I was appalled by. He started arguing over certain matters discussed which then led to me rethinking whether I wanted to go through with the purchase of the car. I then began to discuss possibly looking elsewhere for a car which seemed to tremendously annoy him and it was made clear to see through his scoffing and head shaking. He then went on to say "if you were not certain about the car you should not have asked to take it on a test drive, the director is going to kick my arse in now".

After this was said I definitely had no interest in purchasing the car as a result of the shocking customer service shown by this 'salesman'. After deciding against the purchase of the car he didn't exchange any further engagement or show us out he just completely blanked us. Due to this salesmans behaviour, manner and atrocious people skills it cost the garage a sale of a car, had it not been for this man I undoubtedly would have went through with the sale.

Words can not describe how much of an outrageous experience this was I have never dealt with anything remotely similar. Nobody else should have to deal with this experience in the future. Buying a car should be an enjoyable experience where you feel the company and salesman has your best interest at heart and this experience could not have been further from this.

More Drumgray Vehicles / DVS Scotland complaints & reviews

Drumgray Vehicles / DVS Scotland - Rude and Unhelpfull Owner
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Drumgray Vehicles / DVS Scotland - Customer Service Car Sales