DrugDelivery.caFraud and cheating

I placed an order for some medications which were not received on a promised day or later. When I called their 1-800 number I was told I have a back order with no estimated date of delivery. I was told I CAN NOT cancel the order and get a refund. I asked to talk to a manager. Mr. Shawn, supposedly a manager, agreed to cancel the order and make a refund after I referred to company policy regarding backorders from their web-site. No refund was ever provided, nor I have ever received my medications. I'm in process of dispute with my credit card company, hopefully they can handle that.

I recommend to stay away from DrugDelivery.ca, it's a scam. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person they ripped off. Just google them.

More DrugDelivery.ca Complaints & Reviews

Sam Mar 25, 2009

I agree Drugdelivery.ca is a scam. I had a similar experience. My order never arrived after months of waiting, they said they reshipped and again no product. I asked to cancel my order and they said it will cost me $40 to cancel (this is to cancel an order that was never received). I asked who owns this company, they said it is confidential.
    STAY AWAY FROM DRUGDELIVERY.ca

ann Apr 02, 2009

DON'T TRUST FAKE WEBSITES, "WATCH DOGS" AND REVIEWS THAT PROMOTE THIS COMPANY. This company is a scam. Don't trust them. They have put reviews and people like him all over the internet to make their company sound legit. They take so long to ship so it will be too late for you to cancel by the time you realize you aren't going to get you stuff. They have weird pauses on the phone, don't send cancelation e-mails. It's bad news.

ann Apr 02, 2009

Also watch out for a website they must own called Metacafe. I posted a bad review there and it was gone the next day. When Drugdelivery.ca doesn't want to deal with you anymore they send you a link where "you review and update your inquiry" are just basically posting to yourself. There isn't ever any reply back.

ann Apr 02, 2009

In regards to my last post if look at the link for Metacafe.com they have countless "reviews" placed there to promote Drugdelivery.ca.com. Fishy huh? They must own it or pay them.

nirvana777666 Apr 12, 2009

DRUG DELIVERY NOT A SCAM TO ME...SO FAR ANYWAY

I have ordered from drugdelivery.ca three times now. The only problem I had was the first time they sent me the wrong dosage of one of the meds I ordered and they said I had to send a picture(no big deal) theen they would resend. The bad part was that they requird me to send med back to th u.k.(i assume this is thir location). It seemed like too much trouble(im lazy) and I didnt want to have to wait another twenty days for the med, so I said screw it and used the lower dose. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE HAS BEEN FINE. I revive my meds w/in 20 days, the meds are in blister packs to prevent personal handling with a clear expiration date that comes from a pharmacy that is easy to invstigate online . So far I am pleased with their service, and hopefully this wont change because they may have a customer for life*

*I swear on all that is holy that I dont work for this company or anything. I am just a consumer who wanted to make straight that this company seems legit to me. It sucks that some people have had problems and I dont know why they occured. Hopfully it will never happen to me :)

ann Apr 13, 2009

in regards to the last post who would go on a complaint board to write a good review about this company unless they are a plant for the company??? The company has stll not responded to my complaints and if they had the chance they would have screwed me.

ann Apr 13, 2009

I agree with all these complaints. Anyone who says anything good must be working for the company. They have fake reviews on so many fake websites pretending they are consumer websites. drugdelivery.ca.com are evil. THEY DON'T SEND YOU MED'S AND WHEN THEY DO THEY ARE FAKE. DON'T BELIEVE POSITIVE POSTS PLANTED BY FAKE CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE A VERY SLICK OUTFIT. IF YOU POST A NEGATIVE REVIEW ON ONE OF THE WEBSITES THEY PAY OR OWN YOUR REVIEW WILL BE REMOVED VERY QUICKLY. IF YOU USE THEM YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. I am so lucky my card didn't go through. I heard they take out the money as many times as they can. *SCAM SCAM SCAM* SHAME ON THEM.

Ann,

I feel what your saying about why would someone go on a complaint board to write a good review. Well I did it because I saw these negative comments and just believe they are unjust. I am NOT affilliated with this company in any way shape or form, but I know your gonna believe what you want and thats fine. Dont take this personal, Im not trying to start an argument, just a discussion, but your contradictions in your complaints almost make me wonder if u work for a competing company..first you say you didn't get your meds, then you go on to say that when they send you meds they are fake. so which is it?...did u recieve fake meds or did u recieve none at all?..ur contradicting yourself. And if u did recieve something from them(which is not clear to me) then how do u know the meds are fake? Did u pay hundreds of dollars to have the pills tested? Another thing that you are saying that makes me wonder about the legitimacy of your post is that you say you will be "lucky" to get your money back on your credit card. Have you never heard of a chargeback? It can be the merchants worst nightmare. If a particular merchant(in this case drugdelivery.ca) has more than 1% or 2%(it varies) of their transactions disputed(chargebacked) then the credit card company will not allow them to use their services anymore. They will essentially be blacklisted from using, for example, Visa or Mastercard to take payments. Plus the merchant has to pay a fee/fine to the CC co. ...placed my latest oreder with them on april 4th and like I said I havent had any real issues yet(except the wrong dosage). I will keep u posted on how this order goes, although if u think im affiliated with the company you will just assume im lying, but i'm still gonna post...

ANN Apr 13, 2009

UNJUST. WE TALKING ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH YOU MOLE. ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE LEGIT WORKS FOR THEM. HOW DO YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITHOUT SPITTING??? MY FRIEND DIDN'T NEED TO TEST HER MED'S SHE FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY.

nirvana777666 Apr 13, 2009

B.T.W- check out the wikipedia article on chargebacks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback

read it carefully(its not long) and you will see that 99% of merchants who accept visa or mastercard will not rip you off. You will also see there are many reasons you can annitiate a chargeback, including something called "buyers remorse".

but be aware that the merchant is allowed no longer do business with you if you give them too many chargebacks...it costs them alot of money and problems!

nirvana777666 Apr 13, 2009

just saw your new post ann...How do I look in the mirror without spitting ? Thats stupid! Do you know what a "blanket statement" is because you keep making a "blanket" statement when you say that anyone who writes a good review is a mole. No blanket statement is true and u are using your opinion to make a fact. thats absurd! so if that is to be true, then shouldnt we naturally believe the same of people who write bad reviews, that they are not legit?

Look, im not here trying to tell anyone to order from them. I could care less. I have not said "order from them" at all. All im doing is stating MY experience with them.

as far as anything bad happening to friend of yours, I am sorry to hear that. If this story about her is true then you will be able to tell me exactly what she took, and what happened. So, what was it? who made it, what dosage...???

ann Apr 13, 2009

You seem to be asking a lot of professional questions. Nice to have someone on a complaint board concerned with the merchants chargebacks. Happy to see someone is so concerned with the "injustice" of it all.

nirvana777666 Apr 13, 2009

im sorry if my level of intellect is unrecognizable to you, im sooooo sorry for being, uh, professional...in my next post I will attempt to talk to u like a little kid so maybe you'l understand better

.. I notice u still havent answered the last question about your friend being hurt by one of their meds. Do you need more time to google medicines so u can make something up..I only hope you do enough research to come across as someone with intellect, or I mean professionalism. If you are going to smear a company at least back up the story to make it sound real.

Im out of here, u obviously just have a personal vendetta against this company. grow up little girl. Peace.

ann Apr 14, 2009

I don't have to explain anything to you. The more you argue with someone about this company the more obvious it becomes that you have an invested interest. I would never trash someone who had a negative experience with a company even if I didn't corporations suck but this isn't even a company we are talking about it is a FRAUD and a SCAM.

nirvana777666 Apr 14, 2009

like I said, im out. got nothin more to say. ur entitled to ur opinion and so am I . Peace.

• So
    somehotelsaregreat Apr 17, 2009

wow ann you are a ###ic childish idiot. everyone who writes something good must be a plant? next time a guy gives you a compliment, remember, it's only so you don't go hang yourself tomorrow..it's not real.

nirvana777666 Apr 17, 2009

thankyou "somehotelsaregreat". I tried to explain the exact same logic, just in different words to her and all she can say in every response is "FRAUD, SCAM" or some crap like that. Tha little girl is naive. From the way she responds to comments im guessing she is 14 or 15 at most. Hey ann, I like eating double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds, am I a plant? Loser LOLOL

Grace Apr 18, 2009

If you got complaints, you are welcome to contact them anytime by calling [protected] or by clicking on the 'Live Chat' image when on their website they will be more than happy to assist you.

My experience with them was great.

If your experience was bad, maybe, you were a nightmare to them.

It should not be hard to believe that some people did experience professional service.

Instead of complaining like silly biddies... ;(

Good things happening to good people...

• Am
    Amyk Apr 27, 2009

I find it funny you say that all their reviews are fake. Well sir i know i have sent them over 6 reviews for my products ordered over a 3 YEAR period and all of them are positive because i have had GREAT service and NEVER had a problem.

It seems that your just an idiot that cant seem to deal with people, if you have a problem CALL THEM, they are very friendly. They have been around for many years, im sure if they were as bad as you say they would have been shut down by now.

Amy K.

Happy DrugDelivery Customer !

• As
    Ashely Apr 27, 2009

I've used drugdelivery.ca. several times to buy HCG without any problems my orders are always delivered. The quality of the HCG is good and is working properly.

Grays Apr 27, 2009

I have been using drugdelivery for over a year now, everything has been perfect and they have done exactly what I have asked and I have been happy with the service.

• Mo
    Mohammad Apr 27, 2009

I'm awaiting for some tablets there too. Not delayed yet. I opted for some central asian pharmacy out of the two options as it was half the price - hopefully (big hope) this is all bona-fide stuff. Paid £113 in total.

The company is sending me regualr emails informing me of whats happening. i'll try to let this forum know the outcome.

On a side note, the fact that they seem to have relations with visa etc is reassuring. I don't really mind that the the operators are really indian even though they have been given english names. at least the company ad, its to this whemn it puts apostrophies around the supposed name.

Grays Apr 27, 2009

I'm very pleased with the company's selection of medication as well as the prices, in comparison to other online pharmacies you are the lowest! You provided quality products as well...i'm very pleased. The customer service rep's are very polite and friendly, it is sooo nice to be able to speak to a live person if you encounter any problems. Thanks Again

• Ho
    Howard_l May 02, 2009

another positive review from me, ive only made one order from these guys but i had no problems with it, arrived in about 12 days.

• Ro
    Rohan May 12, 2009

I am a customer from this site, let me tell you my ratings and you can get your own opinion from them by looking at the website or talking to their staff, i am happy with the service i recieved.

10/10 for product range (they have everything i need)
    9/10 for customer service (24x7 friendly support)
    8/10 for shipping time (took about 15 days)
    10/10 for prices (saved over $150 on just 1 order)

Overall i give a 9/10, ive orderd from other pharmacies before, and my experience with drugdelivery was by far the best.

andybell May 13, 2009

Just a few words about my experience with drugdelivery.ca (just had a single order so far). The shimpent got refused by Canada Customs. It took them a while, but they did re-send my medication. Luckily, this time it cleared customs after a couple days. This all happened a month ago and their customer service was aware about the problems they started having with customs. They advised I should wait for a couple of days and, if I don't receive my medication, they will refund the whole amount.

I wanted to re-order medication from them, but when I tried to do this, the web site stated they can't currently ship to Canada. I went into online chat and the rep told me they started having problems with Canada Customs.

All in all, I was happy with drugdelivery.ca and hope they will find a way to keep delivering to Canada.

marnie May 18, 2009

When you don't get your order they send you a link with a "ticket number" that you click on and no matter what you write them you just get standard replies that don't relate at all to what you have mentioned or there is no reply at all and you realize at some point that you are just posting to yourself back and forth.

They really love to ACT professional, I really believe all the people giving them rave reviews are posted by the company it's self saying all the right things. YOU CANNOT cancel a debit card transaction. I had to call in my credit card stolen to avoid the charge and by the time you find out it is a scam it is definately too late to get anything from your debit or credit card. You really need to do your research to make sure you don't get scammed by people like them. I don't understand why they are not being shut down. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE PEOPLE POSTING POSITIVE REVIEWS WHO INSULT YOU FOR MAKING A NEGATIVE ONE, THEY ARE A SLICK OUTFIT WITH "POSITVE BLOGGERS" ALL OVER THE INTERNET

greg May 27, 2009

they are definatly not a 'scam' - i am a customer from them and i am very happy withthe service i recieve, the live chat is amazing i get an answer to my questions all the time, the prices are so cheap it is worth it to try them out, they refund if your not happy anyway, you got nothing to lose, just chargeback if you dont get what you pay for.

Mark May 28, 2009

I wouldn't take a chance on "Greg" being legit the internet is littered with bad reviews.

• St
    StupidInSeattle May 30, 2009

Hi,
    I don't know what to say to y'all -- I don't have an opinion yet so help me out here. I ordered 20 Tamiflu pills from DrugDelivery.ca, the countries of origin were supposed to be UK and New Zealand for 10 pills each. They said it would take 22+ days for the delivery. I called today to find out where they were ... Having lost count of the days, I didn’t realize it was 18 days... Their phone support was slow, but mostly helpful, they pointed out it's only day 18. Couple hours later, my wife calls and says the Tamiflu arrived. I come home and take a look. One package arrived (not two), with 20 pills in two blister packs, 10 each. The packaging is in English and Turkish (I think), and so are the two little information pamphlets. The package looks real enough, and the pills look like what I’ve see on the internet, and the foil backed packaging looks real... The box has 10 (quantity) printed on it, but this was crossed out and 20 hand written. So that's shoddy.

So, other than it being in one package rather than two and the hand written quantity, how would I know it's real or fake? I could attach a picture if that will help.

Signed, Stupid-in-Seattle ;-)

• Ro
    roger_us May 31, 2009

Hey i just read these posts.

Stupid-in-Seattle can you post the pics of what you got?

I orderd 10 capsules and got the in the mail the other day, here is a pic of what i got, i asked my doctor and he said they are genuine tamiflu and surprised i got a hold of them cause tamiflu is like gold, very hard to get.

Looks like you can put 20 capsules in 1 box so they probably just did that to reduce shipping size, doenst seem so shoddy to me...

• Di
    Diana Jun 05, 2009

My friend Carolina and I, both place orders at www.drugdelivery.ca about the same time (May 4). It is June 6 and by this time we are sick with the company, we have both received emails saying that our orders have already ship however when we track the package it is never found on the USPS website. The people at the chat (who by the way are professional liars and very skilled at coming up with excuses) keep telling us that we should give 20 days for the shipment to appear in the USPS website that it not posted there because the package is not yet on US territory. First, the whole purpose of a tracking number is actually tracking a package regardless of its location, second how come they dare sending fake USPS tracking numbers if the package were not in USA then it would not exist such tracking number.

After waiting for 3 weeks (after I received the shipping confirmation email) and concluded Drug Delivery never intended to send my medication I decided to call my credit card company and deny the charge because I had never received the merchandise. Of course Drug Delivery´s bank let them know of the situation, and guess what these people did…. They knew the funds would be eventually reimbursed to me in full for failure of delivery, but they were not willing to loose an order so these unethical people used my credit card (saved on their website from the time I placed the order) and charged me again for the same amount… since I had already deled as much information as I possibly could from that profile deleting street address and number from the shipping address section, they not only charge without my authorization but claimed to have sent the package to my billing address (with was not the same as the shipping address in the original order) and said they had prove of delivery which by the way is inexistent.

I do wonder how in the world they believe they can take advantage of the billing information of customers, and decide on them selves where to send the merchandise. In this case clearly just making up and fabricating prove of delivery which lack my signature. This time all their efforts to buy time and take advantage of my funds with scam internet deals has backfired at them because fortunately American Express is not paying them a thing and I already receive an email from Drug Delivery accepting they have cancelled my escrow. Nonetheless what I make of this experience is alert other customers that www.drugdelivery.ca is the WORST website to make an internet purchase, you may not only never receive your medication, but if you do it might be expired as my friend Carolina experienced. Just think about this, a company that sells prescription drugs with no prescription can not claim to be an ethical merchant. All they care about is you money, they don’t care about your health, or the problems their poor service may cause you. If you want to buy prescription medication and want to do it online I would recommend to use a national merchant or at least an FDA recommended website if you are in USA.

I assure you all the positive comment you find are mostly posted by www.drugdelivery.ca personnel, the earnings they make they spend them in marketing not in good service.

• La
    Lars Jun 06, 2009

I ordered from these people, very frustrating order but i got my products and saved about $175 so i am pretty happy, it took me about 1 month to get the packages and i had to sign for them which was good.

I would use them again but if you need your scripts fast i would go to your local pharmacy, it does take quite a while. My tracking worked so i cant comment on that.

• Da
    DavidW Jun 15, 2009

I have used drugdelivery.ca and they were good. I was phoned to ensure the request was from me ... not from somebody else using my credit card. The medicines arrived as expected and were not fake. I can tell fake, I manage a large laboratory and ran them through my equipment. I always test medicines to USP/BP standards, that's part of my business.
    Dr David

If anyone doubts my own experince, don't bother to criticise me, I'm not interested in debating.

• Dr
    drugdelivery.ca.com Jun 24, 2009

Dr. David is a plant. He tests them in his lab? Give me a break.

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN ATTEMPT TO BUY FROM THEM WHEN ALL THESE PEOPLE SAY IT'S A SCAM. WHY WOULD PEOPLE WASTE THEIR TIME POSTING COMPLAINTS? DUH

greene Jun 25, 2009

yeah, why doesn't he just make them in his lab instead. Nice try.

greene Jun 25, 2009

This is the kind of continuous e-mail/link you get from them when you don't get your order...I don't even think a person is on the other end. THEY ARE SO FULL OF IT.

Home | Tickets | Contact us | Login
    Ticket #1859

Annotate, Print
    Subject question Department Customer Service
    Status Solved Operator assigned
    Created 04/02 05:46 Customer Ava Johnson ()
    Solved 04/02 11:41 Access key

Ava Johnson
    04/02 05:46 I never got that e-mail to cancel my order.
    Ava Johnson
    04/02 05:54 I never got the e-mail to cancel my order.
    04/02 05:57 What is this e-mail please explain

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Drug Delivery <[protected]@drugdelivery.ca> wrote:

From: Drug Delivery <[protected]@drugdelivery.ca>
    Subject: Ticket 1859, question
    To:
    Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 5:46 AM

Dear Ava Johnson

Thank you for contacting Drug Delivery Help Desk. This message is to confirm that we received a service request with tracking # 1859 from you.

I never got that e-mail to cancel my order.

You can view and update your service request here:

Ticket 1859

ACCESS KEY:

Drug Delivery Help Desk
    Ava
    04/02 06:00 stopped you before you scammed me. See photo attached. I will be blogging the hell out of you tomorrow.

Attachments:
    images.jpeg (4.4K)
    images-1.jpeg (1.8K)
    images-2.jpeg (3.2K)

04/02 09:22

Dear Ava Johnson,

Thank you for contacting DrugDelivery.Ca.

In reference to your previous email, we would like to inform you that we are unable to locate your account. Please get back to us to provide us with your order confirmation number and customer ID.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on [protected] or simply reply to this email and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Ava

To:
    Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 9:22 AM

Re: Ticket 1859, Responded

Dear Ava

A new message has been added to the service request #1859.

Dear Ava,

Thank you for contacting DrugDelivery.Ca.

Kevin Hill

You can view and update your inquiry here:

Ticket 2059

File 3

Help desk software by United Web Coders rev. 3.0.640 MySQL Edition

• Su
    Susan28 Jul 09, 2009

I have been a loyal customer with DrugDelivery since the beginning of last year and have since NEVER had any problems with them. I'm am aware that all companies have some issues but to call them a scam is just too harsh. I will probably never receive service like this anywhere else

• Gl
    Glennwalker Jul 15, 2009

Yes, drugdelivery.ca is a scam. They give you tracking numbers that don't exist and tell all sorts of stories about shipping but the most hilarious thing is they have the .ca (which is supposed to mean it is a Canadian site) extension and are called Canada's Online Pharmacy on the Google results yet they are not located in, nor will they ship to Canada.

• Er
    Eric12 Jul 23, 2009

I can assure everyone who thinks its a scam, that its not. It's just horribly managed...or something.
    It took me 3 months to get my order after the first one apparently got refused by customs. After talking to them on their live web chat and over the phone various times, I felt as though I was being given the run around. It seemed nobody could give me consistent answers. Eventually I was told that Canadian customs had denied the shipment and that they would ship from a European pharmacy at no additional charge to me, because orders shipped from India were being returned. So about three weeks later, my order actually arrived with the quantity specified from, what I believe to be, a Turkish manufacturer. In the customs declaration they listed it as "tacks", presumably so the package would not be searched. The packaging and everything looks legit and I think the product is actually working.

Now here's the odd part, about two months after I got the European order, the Indian order showed up in the mail!? It had a customs sticker on it...so I'm not sure if it had been sitting in customs for months...or what, but in any regard I ended up getting two orders for the price of one. I'm not saying this as a selling point, because obviously I was told that the shipment had been rejected, which apparently wasn't true, and in retrospect, indicative of the idea that their staff likely have no idea what's really going on with your package at times. In the end though, it would appear that they are attempting to operate a legitimate company, but due to their position as a middle man and customs issues, not able to operate all that smoothly in certain cases.

I'd like to think I'd order from them again, choosing a european pharmacy this time around to hopefully negate some of the hassle, but unfortunately it now appears that they no longer ship to Canada.

So that's an honest encounter. I got my product, it seems to be real, but it involved a whole bunch of hassle and peculiarities that they don't mention, but likely anticipate.

So if you do order keep all the above in mind.