DrugDelivery.caFraud and cheating

I placed an order for some medications which were not received on a promised day or later. When I called their 1-800 number I was told I have a back order with no estimated date of delivery. I was told I CAN NOT cancel the order and get a refund. I asked to talk to a manager. Mr. Shawn, supposedly a manager, agreed to cancel the order and make a refund after I referred to company policy regarding backorders from their web-site. No refund was ever provided, nor I have ever received my medications. I'm in process of dispute with my credit card company, hopefully they can handle that.

I recommend to stay away from DrugDelivery.ca, it's a scam. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person they ripped off. Just google them.

More DrugDelivery.ca Complaints & Reviews

• Em
    EmeraldGreen Jun 18, 2012

I have used them and it did take a long time for the product to arrive since it came from an overseas pharmacy. I do believe the product was legit, however. I would use them again. I am not from their company!

• Av
    AVOID PHARMACYESCROW Apr 14, 2010

I have to say that I agree with the original poster. I've been using them exclusively for over 2 years and I never had any problems. In fact, I've even written reviews about them before, saying how great they are.

HOWEVER, they recently sent me fake drugs AND committed two acts of fraud on my credit card. The drugs are obvious fakes, the packaging is laughable and I've been on the drug in question for 4 years, so I can tell when I'm not taking it anymore. And I'm 100% certain that it was them who committed the fraudulent transactions on my account because it was a new card. Nobody else had the chance to steal my card details.

Furthermore, when I contacted them to ask them to put it right (through their online chat service), the customer service advisor basically started making fun of me and refused to give me a refund. And what I didn't realise before is that PAYMENTS TO THEM ARE RUN-THROUGH AN INTERMEDIATE COMPANY, SO YOU CAN'T CLAIM THE MONEY BACK FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG!!!

And what's more, after giving-up on the chat advisor, I got this strange email from them saying that my "order" had been unsuccessful because my card details were wrong, but I DIDN'T EVEN ORDER ANYTHING!!! Obviously, what had happened is that they'd stolen my old card details and were trying to bill me for something that I never ordered. Thankfully, my credit card company had given me a new card after they noticed the two earlier fraudulent transactions, so they couldn't steal any more money from me.

My advice is to STEER WELL CLEAR. I'm very disappointed in this company. They used to be the good guys. I suppose I'll have to stick with inhousepharmacy from now on.

• Cm
    cmj2099 Feb 22, 2010

I'm wondering if anyone has had an experience with PharmacyEscrow.com? They seem to be a legit and very good company. I noticed that Drugdelivery.ca works with them and there are at least 2 compaints against them but haven't found anything on PharmacyEscrow.com... Thanks.

• Sh
    Shay1 Feb 02, 2010

I have ordered from them 3 times. I have had no problems either. I don't work for them...it's just a fact.

• Sc
    ScammedMe2 Aug 31, 2009

Helpful customer service? Judge for yourself. Here is how helpful they have been to me.

From Me
    Well today my order came. Unfortunately it is not benzamycin, it is only benzoyl peroxide and it is expired besides. I hope you are going to refund my money so I don't have to put it in dispute with the credit card.

Thank you for contacting PharmacyEscrow.com. Please be informed that BENZOYL PEROXIDE is the generic name of BENZAMYCIN GEL and you may rest assured as you got the correct information.

We would appreciate if you could send us a picture of the package you have received showing the expiry and manufacturing date so that we can forward it to the concerned pharmacy for verification.

You may send it either through fax on [protected] or as an attachment by e-mail.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us on [protected] or you may alternatively respond to this e-mail and we shall be glad to assist you at anytime.

MY REPLY
    08/30 10:31 That is not true. Benzoyl Peroxide is an over the counter product that I could have purchased anywhere for 5 dollars.
    BENZAMYCIN GEL Is a prescription containing the antibiotic Erythromicin and benzoyl peroxide. Why would I have paid 68 dollars for benzoyl peroxide?? This is what it was advertised as.

WWW.DRUGDELIVERY.CA/IMAGES/FLAG/INDIA. BENZAMYCIN GEL (BENZOYL PEROXIDE) (ERYTHROMYCIN) 5% GENERIC 20 GRAMS ][ 1 X DOUBLE ORDER DISCOUNT ][ 1 X PRIORITY SHIPPING ][ 1 X DISCREET PACKAGING ]

I do not have a digital camera to send you a picture and I should not have to since you admit that all I have been sent is benzoyl peroxide. If you want this product back tell me where to send it to. But I want either a refund or I want my prescription.

08/30 10:48 And another thing, even if you were correct that BENZAMYCIN GEL is only benzoyl peroxide (which you are not) that is not what I received anyway. I received expired Benzac. which is nothing but a name brand benzoyl peroxide. It is not anything I'd have needed to fill out a health questionaire to get a prescription for, or pay 68 dollars for.

08/30 11:45

Thank you for contacting PharmacyEscrow.com.

In reference to your previous email, we would like to inform you that all medications have an expiry date of 1 year from the date of shipment. If you received an expired medication, we sincerely apologize for that.

As per the procedures, we will need a photographic evidence of the medication you received showing clearly the name of the medication, the expiration date and the package the order was sent to you. We will not be able to reship your order if we do not have a photographic evidence of the medication that was delivered to you.

from me
    08/30 12:39 I think you are saying this because you know it would be impossible to take a clear picture at such an extreme close up as to be able to read the tiny little printing of the expiration date. The date on the tube is May of 2009. Though it has been placed into a used box that claims the expiration date is april of 2012. Either way it is NOT what I ordered, and you should take it back.

Attachments:
    notwhatIordered.jpg (10.6K)

09:30

Thank you for contacting PharmacyEscrow.com.

In reference to your previous email, we would like to inform you that as per the photographic evidence you sent us, it shows that you received Benzac AC gel which is alson known as Benzamycin, Benoxyl, Benzac W, Benzagel, Brevoxyl, Desquam, Fostex, Lavoclen-4, Lavoclen-8, Neobenz Micro, Persa-Gel, Triaz, Vanoxide and Zoderm Generic Benzoyl peroxide.

You ordered the generic BENZAMYCIN GEL which is the same as Benzac AC gel. Unfortunately we will not be able to accept the return of this medication. Generic medications are available on different names. You ordered the generic version of BENZAMYCIN GEL and it was delivered to you.

We can reship your order free of charge provided we are sure that the medication you received had passed the expiration date. Hence if we don't have a photographic evidence of the medication showing the expiration date, we will not be able to proceed with a reshipment.

My Reply
    09:57 As I have already said, that is NOT TRUE. Benzamycin is a combination of benzoyl peroxide and erythromycin and is advertised as such on your site, otherwise my order confirmation would not say.
    BENZAMYCIN GEL (BENZOYL PEROXIDE) (ERYTHROMYCIN) 5% GENERIC

Benzamycin is a PRESCRIPTION. It is not over the counter. You advertise as genuine medications cheaper. Why did my first email from you say information had to be reviewed by a doctor? No doctor needs a medical questionare for benzoyl peroxide. If Your benzamycin is nothing but benzoyl peroxide why do you advertise as having the real thing? Benzoyl peroxide does not cost 68 dollars in any country.

I see why Drug Delivery has changed their name. I just wish I would have seen all the complaints and warnings about this scam before I ordered.

• Sc
    ScammedMe2 Aug 31, 2009

drugdelievery.ca is a total scam and that is probably why they have just this week changed their name to drug escrow.

I ordered a prescription acne cream. They charged me 68 bucks and after a month of waiting sent me expired over the counter benzoyl peroxide that I could have got anywhere for 5 bucks and no waiting.

They are refusing to take it back, to refund my money or to ship what I actually ordered.

• Co
    cookieschaos Aug 19, 2009

Happy DrugDelivery Customer!

My experiences have not been perfect in the two years I have placed 6 orders. Due to U.S. Customs, items have been delayed a time or two, but I have always had satisfactory customer service. My meds have been legit in terms of quality and in correct quantities. No one is perfect nor any company. I do not argue that there may have not been errors, but I have a hard

I understand that not all persons are easily pleased, however customer reps have always been willing to help and answer questions to the best of their ability. I have had to change items due to low stock, a med was no longer being carried/offered, and finally they stopped excepting AMEX; for me that was no reason to have a bad experience, just chuck it up to the price of business. It happens all the time with U.S. companies.

People go on boards..complaint or not...to offer a different view, not all life experiences are the same.

Noway123 Aug 14, 2009

Oh dear...I wish I had read this blog before I ordered from them last night. Oh well- I guess we'll see what happens. My credit card was immediately charged, then I got an email at 6am saying the order was cancelled...but then I got another email 2 hours later saying that the order was "succesful" and that I would receive a tracking number accordingly. A bit confusing, to say the least.

• Ku
    kubbajs Aug 07, 2009

I have read this thread like a week ago and I was really afraid that I would get ripped off my money. I have ordered some medication from the Indian pharmacy. Then I got a reply that unfortunately the Indian pharmacy cannot deliver to my country (Czech republic) and that I should choose an alternative (European) pharmacy, which was like 6 times more expensive and that I should pay the difference. I did not really want to pay more, especially when it was stated on the web page that the pharmacy delivers worldwide.
    I got a bit suspicious about drugdelivery.ca and googled it, getting to this thread. I thought OK, maybe I will get ripped. I responded to their e-mail that I want my money back. After couple of days they have sent me an email about cancellation of my order and that they are sending money back. It came to my account couple of minutes ago.
    I had to share it here... I would never share a 100% positive experience, because as Ann (above) wrote that it would not make a sense. But I had to get back here after I have found out that they act fair, when they have refunded me (I have also profited from the exchange rate difference USD/CZK :-)

Jakub.

• Er
    Eric12 Jul 23, 2009

I can assure everyone who thinks its a scam, that its not. It's just horribly managed...or something.
    It took me 3 months to get my order after the first one apparently got refused by customs. After talking to them on their live web chat and over the phone various times, I felt as though I was being given the run around. It seemed nobody could give me consistent answers. Eventually I was told that Canadian customs had denied the shipment and that they would ship from a European pharmacy at no additional charge to me, because orders shipped from India were being returned. So about three weeks later, my order actually arrived with the quantity specified from, what I believe to be, a Turkish manufacturer. In the customs declaration they listed it as "tacks", presumably so the package would not be searched. The packaging and everything looks legit and I think the product is actually working.

Now here's the odd part, about two months after I got the European order, the Indian order showed up in the mail!? It had a customs sticker on it...so I'm not sure if it had been sitting in customs for months...or what, but in any regard I ended up getting two orders for the price of one. I'm not saying this as a selling point, because obviously I was told that the shipment had been rejected, which apparently wasn't true, and in retrospect, indicative of the idea that their staff likely have no idea what's really going on with your package at times. In the end though, it would appear that they are attempting to operate a legitimate company, but due to their position as a middle man and customs issues, not able to operate all that smoothly in certain cases.

I'd like to think I'd order from them again, choosing a european pharmacy this time around to hopefully negate some of the hassle, but unfortunately it now appears that they no longer ship to Canada.

So that's an honest encounter. I got my product, it seems to be real, but it involved a whole bunch of hassle and peculiarities that they don't mention, but likely anticipate.

So if you do order keep all the above in mind.

• Gl
    Glennwalker Jul 15, 2009

Yes, drugdelivery.ca is a scam. They give you tracking numbers that don't exist and tell all sorts of stories about shipping but the most hilarious thing is they have the .ca (which is supposed to mean it is a Canadian site) extension and are called Canada's Online Pharmacy on the Google results yet they are not located in, nor will they ship to Canada.

• Su
    Susan28 Jul 09, 2009

I have been a loyal customer with DrugDelivery since the beginning of last year and have since NEVER had any problems with them. I'm am aware that all companies have some issues but to call them a scam is just too harsh. I will probably never receive service like this anywhere else

greene Jun 25, 2009

This is the kind of continuous e-mail/link you get from them when you don't get your order...I don't even think a person is on the other end. THEY ARE SO FULL OF IT.

Home | Tickets | Contact us | Login
    Ticket #1859

Annotate, Print
    Subject question Department Customer Service
    Status Solved Operator assigned
    Created 04/02 05:46 Customer Ava Johnson ()
    Solved 04/02 11:41 Access key

Ava Johnson
    04/02 05:46 I never got that e-mail to cancel my order.
    Ava Johnson
    04/02 05:54 I never got the e-mail to cancel my order.
    04/02 05:57 What is this e-mail please explain

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Drug Delivery <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Drug Delivery <[email protected]>
    Subject: Ticket 1859, question
    To:
    Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 5:46 AM

Dear Ava Johnson

Thank you for contacting Drug Delivery Help Desk. This message is to confirm that we received a service request with tracking # 1859 from you.

I never got that e-mail to cancel my order.

You can view and update your service request here:

Ticket 1859

ACCESS KEY:

Drug Delivery Help Desk
    Ava
    04/02 06:00 stopped you before you scammed me. See photo attached. I will be blogging the hell out of you tomorrow.

Attachments:
    images.jpeg (4.4K)
    images-1.jpeg (1.8K)
    images-2.jpeg (3.2K)

04/02 09:22

Dear Ava Johnson,

Thank you for contacting DrugDelivery.Ca.

In reference to your previous email, we would like to inform you that we are unable to locate your account. Please get back to us to provide us with your order confirmation number and customer ID.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on [protected] or simply reply to this email and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Ava

To:
    Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 9:22 AM

Re: Ticket 1859, Responded

Dear Ava

A new message has been added to the service request #1859.

Dear Ava,

Thank you for contacting DrugDelivery.Ca.

Kevin Hill

You can view and update your inquiry here:

Ticket 2059

File 2
    File 3

Help desk software by United Web Coders rev. 3.0.640 MySQL Edition

greene Jun 25, 2009

yeah, why doesn't he just make them in his lab instead. Nice try.

• Dr
    drugdelivery.ca.com Jun 24, 2009

Dr. David is a plant. He tests them in his lab? Give me a break.

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN ATTEMPT TO BUY FROM THEM WHEN ALL THESE PEOPLE SAY IT'S A SCAM. WHY WOULD PEOPLE WASTE THEIR TIME POSTING COMPLAINTS? DUH

• Da
    DavidW Jun 15, 2009

I have used drugdelivery.ca and they were good. I was phoned to ensure the request was from me ... not from somebody else using my credit card. The medicines arrived as expected and were not fake. I can tell fake, I manage a large laboratory and ran them through my equipment. I always test medicines to USP/BP standards, that's part of my business.
    Dr David

If anyone doubts my own experince, don't bother to criticise me, I'm not interested in debating.

• La
    Lars Jun 06, 2009

I ordered from these people, very frustrating order but i got my products and saved about $175 so i am pretty happy, it took me about 1 month to get the packages and i had to sign for them which was good.

I would use them again but if you need your scripts fast i would go to your local pharmacy, it does take quite a while. My tracking worked so i cant comment on that.

• Di
    Diana Jun 05, 2009

My friend Carolina and I, both place orders at www.drugdelivery.ca about the same time (May 4). It is June 6 and by this time we are sick with the company, we have both received emails saying that our orders have already ship however when we track the package it is never found on the USPS website. The people at the chat (who by the way are professional liars and very skilled at coming up with excuses) keep telling us that we should give 20 days for the shipment to appear in the USPS website that it not posted there because the package is not yet on US territory. First, the whole purpose of a tracking number is actually tracking a package regardless of its location, second how come they dare sending fake USPS tracking numbers if the package were not in USA then it would not exist such tracking number.

After waiting for 3 weeks (after I received the shipping confirmation email) and concluded Drug Delivery never intended to send my medication I decided to call my credit card company and deny the charge because I had never received the merchandise. Of course Drug Delivery´s bank let them know of the situation, and guess what these people did…. They knew the funds would be eventually reimbursed to me in full for failure of delivery, but they were not willing to loose an order so these unethical people used my credit card (saved on their website from the time I placed the order) and charged me again for the same amount… since I had already deled as much information as I possibly could from that profile deleting street address and number from the shipping address section, they not only charge without my authorization but claimed to have sent the package to my billing address (with was not the same as the shipping address in the original order) and said they had prove of delivery which by the way is inexistent.

I do wonder how in the world they believe they can take advantage of the billing information of customers, and decide on them selves where to send the merchandise. In this case clearly just making up and fabricating prove of delivery which lack my signature. This time all their efforts to buy time and take advantage of my funds with scam internet deals has backfired at them because fortunately American Express is not paying them a thing and I already receive an email from Drug Delivery accepting they have cancelled my escrow. Nonetheless what I make of this experience is alert other customers that www.drugdelivery.ca is the WORST website to make an internet purchase, you may not only never receive your medication, but if you do it might be expired as my friend Carolina experienced. Just think about this, a company that sells prescription drugs with no prescription can not claim to be an ethical merchant. All they care about is you money, they don’t care about your health, or the problems their poor service may cause you. If you want to buy prescription medication and want to do it online I would recommend to use a national merchant or at least an FDA recommended website if you are in USA.

I assure you all the positive comment you find are mostly posted by www.drugdelivery.ca personnel, the earnings they make they spend them in marketing not in good service.

• Ro
    roger_us May 31, 2009

Hey i just read these posts.

Stupid-in-Seattle can you post the pics of what you got?

I orderd 10 capsules and got the in the mail the other day, here is a pic of what i got, i asked my doctor and he said they are genuine tamiflu and surprised i got a hold of them cause tamiflu is like gold, very hard to get.

Looks like you can put 20 capsules in 1 box so they probably just did that to reduce shipping size, doenst seem so shoddy to me...

• St
    StupidInSeattle May 30, 2009

Hi,
    I don't know what to say to y'all -- I don't have an opinion yet so help me out here. I ordered 20 Tamiflu pills from DrugDelivery.ca, the countries of origin were supposed to be UK and New Zealand for 10 pills each. They said it would take 22+ days for the delivery. I called today to find out where they were ... Having lost count of the days, I didn’t realize it was 18 days... Their phone support was slow, but mostly helpful, they pointed out it's only day 18. Couple hours later, my wife calls and says the Tamiflu arrived. I come home and take a look. One package arrived (not two), with 20 pills in two blister packs, 10 each. The packaging is in English and Turkish (I think), and so are the two little information pamphlets. The package looks real enough, and the pills look like what I’ve see on the internet, and the foil backed packaging looks real... The box has 10 (quantity) printed on it, but this was crossed out and 20 hand written. So that's shoddy.

So, other than it being in one package rather than two and the hand written quantity, how would I know it's real or fake? I could attach a picture if that will help.

Signed, Stupid-in-Seattle ;-)

Mark May 28, 2009

I wouldn't take a chance on "Greg" being legit the internet is littered with bad reviews.

greg May 27, 2009

they are definatly not a 'scam' - i am a customer from them and i am very happy withthe service i recieve, the live chat is amazing i get an answer to my questions all the time, the prices are so cheap it is worth it to try them out, they refund if your not happy anyway, you got nothing to lose, just chargeback if you dont get what you pay for.

marnie May 18, 2009

When you don't get your order they send you a link with a "ticket number" that you click on and no matter what you write them you just get standard replies that don't relate at all to what you have mentioned or there is no reply at all and you realize at some point that you are just posting to yourself back and forth.

They really love to ACT professional, I really believe all the people giving them rave reviews are posted by the company it's self saying all the right things. YOU CANNOT cancel a debit card transaction. I had to call in my credit card stolen to avoid the charge and by the time you find out it is a scam it is definately too late to get anything from your debit or credit card. You really need to do your research to make sure you don't get scammed by people like them. I don't understand why they are not being shut down. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE THE PEOPLE POSTING POSITIVE REVIEWS WHO INSULT YOU FOR MAKING A NEGATIVE ONE, THEY ARE A SLICK OUTFIT WITH "POSITVE BLOGGERS" ALL OVER THE INTERNET

andybell May 13, 2009

Just a few words about my experience with drugdelivery.ca (just had a single order so far). The shimpent got refused by Canada Customs. It took them a while, but they did re-send my medication. Luckily, this time it cleared customs after a couple days. This all happened a month ago and their customer service was aware about the problems they started having with customs. They advised I should wait for a couple of days and, if I don't receive my medication, they will refund the whole amount.

I wanted to re-order medication from them, but when I tried to do this, the web site stated they can't currently ship to Canada. I went into online chat and the rep told me they started having problems with Canada Customs.

All in all, I was happy with drugdelivery.ca and hope they will find a way to keep delivering to Canada.

• Ro
    Rohan May 12, 2009

I am a customer from this site, let me tell you my ratings and you can get your own opinion from them by looking at the website or talking to their staff, i am happy with the service i recieved.

10/10 for product range (they have everything i need)
    9/10 for customer service (24x7 friendly support)
    8/10 for shipping time (took about 15 days)
    10/10 for prices (saved over $150 on just 1 order)

Overall i give a 9/10, ive orderd from other pharmacies before, and my experience with drugdelivery was by far the best.

• Ho
    Howard_l May 02, 2009

another positive review from me, ive only made one order from these guys but i had no problems with it, arrived in about 12 days.

Grays Apr 27, 2009

I'm very pleased with the company's selection of medication as well as the prices, in comparison to other online pharmacies you are the lowest! You provided quality products as well...i'm very pleased. The customer service rep's are very polite and friendly, it is sooo nice to be able to speak to a live person if you encounter any problems. Thanks Again

• Mo
    Mohammad Apr 27, 2009

I'm awaiting for some tablets there too. Not delayed yet. I opted for some central asian pharmacy out of the two options as it was half the price - hopefully (big hope) this is all bona-fide stuff. Paid £113 in total.

The company is sending me regualr emails informing me of whats happening. i'll try to let this forum know the outcome.

On a side note, the fact that they seem to have relations with visa etc is reassuring. I don't really mind that the the operators are really indian even though they have been given english names. at least the company ad, its to this whemn it puts apostrophies around the supposed name.

Grays Apr 27, 2009

I have been using drugdelivery for over a year now, everything has been perfect and they have done exactly what I have asked and I have been happy with the service.

• As
    Ashely Apr 27, 2009

I've used drugdelivery.ca. several times to buy HCG without any problems my orders are always delivered. The quality of the HCG is good and is working properly.

• Am
    Amyk Apr 27, 2009

I find it funny you say that all their reviews are fake. Well sir i know i have sent them over 6 reviews for my products ordered over a 3 YEAR period and all of them are positive because i have had GREAT service and NEVER had a problem.

It seems that your just an idiot that cant seem to deal with people, if you have a problem CALL THEM, they are very friendly. They have been around for many years, im sure if they were as bad as you say they would have been shut down by now.

Amy K.

Happy DrugDelivery Customer !

Grace Apr 18, 2009

If you got complaints, you are welcome to contact them anytime by calling [protected] or by clicking on the 'Live Chat' image when on their website they will be more than happy to assist you.

My experience with them was great.

If your experience was bad, maybe, you were a nightmare to them.

It should not be hard to believe that some people did experience professional service.

Instead of complaining like silly biddies... ;(

Good things happening to good people...

nirvana777666 Apr 17, 2009

thankyou "somehotelsaregreat". I tried to explain the exact same logic, just in different words to her and all she can say in every response is "FRAUD, SCAM" or some crap like that. Tha little girl is naive. From the way she responds to comments im guessing she is 14 or 15 at most. Hey ann, I like eating double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds, am I a plant? Loser LOLOL

• So
    somehotelsaregreat Apr 17, 2009

wow ann you are a ###ic childish idiot. everyone who writes something good must be a plant? next time a guy gives you a compliment, remember, it's only so you don't go hang yourself tomorrow..it's not real.

nirvana777666 Apr 14, 2009

like I said, im out. got nothin more to say. ur entitled to ur opinion and so am I . Peace.

ann Apr 14, 2009

I don't have to explain anything to you. The more you argue with someone about this company the more obvious it becomes that you have an invested interest. I would never trash someone who had a negative experience with a company even if I didn't corporations suck but this isn't even a company we are talking about it is a FRAUD and a SCAM.

nirvana777666 Apr 13, 2009

im sorry if my level of intellect is unrecognizable to you, im sooooo sorry for being, uh, professional...in my next post I will attempt to talk to u like a little kid so maybe you'l understand better

.. I notice u still havent answered the last question about your friend being hurt by one of their meds. Do you need more time to google medicines so u can make something up..I only hope you do enough research to come across as someone with intellect, or I mean professionalism. If you are going to smear a company at least back up the story to make it sound real.

Im out of here, u obviously just have a personal vendetta against this company. grow up little girl. Peace.

ann Apr 13, 2009

You seem to be asking a lot of professional questions. Nice to have someone on a complaint board concerned with the merchants chargebacks. Happy to see someone is so concerned with the "injustice" of it all.

nirvana777666 Apr 13, 2009

just saw your new post ann...How do I look in the mirror without spitting ? Thats stupid! Do you know what a "blanket statement" is because you keep making a "blanket" statement when you say that anyone who writes a good review is a mole. No blanket statement is true and u are using your opinion to make a fact. thats absurd! so if that is to be true, then shouldnt we naturally believe the same of people who write bad reviews, that they are not legit?

Look, im not here trying to tell anyone to order from them. I could care less. I have not said "order from them" at all. All im doing is stating MY experience with them.

as far as anything bad happening to friend of yours, I am sorry to hear that. If this story about her is true then you will be able to tell me exactly what she took, and what happened. So, what was it? who made it, what dosage...???

nirvana777666 Apr 13, 2009

B.T.W- check out the wikipedia article on chargebacks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback

read it carefully(its not long) and you will see that 99% of merchants who accept visa or mastercard will not rip you off. You will also see there are many reasons you can annitiate a chargeback, including something called "buyers remorse".

but be aware that the merchant is allowed no longer do business with you if you give them too many chargebacks...it costs them alot of money and problems!