Dr. Renato CalabriaFacelift

K

Feb. 2016

Did not tell me before my surgery that I needed to have two facelifts to fix my neck. He told me AFTER my surgery when my neck was far worse than even before, that he SHOULD have told me that he could not do the correct surgery in one attempt. Others Surgeons told me that was ethical not to tell me.
He mutilated my ears and left fat lumps in my face.

Jan Ann Bisno May 12, 2021

Do not use him he’s a con man!

• St
    SteveTangle Aug 16, 2019

Iv read good and bad.. need lots more info trying to find the best plastic surgeon available...anyone out there that’s used him successfully??

• St
    SteveTangle Aug 16, 2019

Anybody out there that’s used him that thinks he’s good??