Dr. Renato CalabriaFacelift

K

Date of surgery Feb 2016. This doctor is a fraud. He did a facelift and ruined my face and then told me that he should have told me that I needed two facelifts, not one. All other plastic surgeons told me that he is a fraud and that I never needed two facelifts. He also left me with lumps from fat, scars, festoons under my eyes (which were not there before the surgery) and mutilated ears. He refuses to answer my emails for a reimbursement to correct all of his sloppy work.
He should lose his license for committing fraud.

Sasha2kids Feb 16, 2020

Do your own research. I wish I had before I used him.

• St
    Stefania Enginoli Feb 16, 2020

I’ m thinking about having a facelift with Renato Calabria but i’m really worried about the results.
    I do not want to look another persons.
    If you had Amy bad experience with him, please keep in touch with me.
    My e mail address is [email protected]

Sasha2kids Nov 26, 2017

I had the same experience with Renato Calabria. Do not use him or get swayed when he tells you he’s the best plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. Well he’s not. Also don’t go by his photos. Please. I will be posting a very detailed review on yelp, real self, and all the other sites about my horrible experience with this man in the hopes anyone considering using him will think twice. I back up all the other complaints in everything that was said about him. He’s not a good surgeon and wasn’t honest with me and based on other recent reviews others experienced the exact same thing as i did. Even if he offered to fix my face and do things he didn’t do that were supposed to be done for my surgery, I would not let him touch me. Please do your research. Write everything down he says or record your consultations. Ask questions.

Jan Ann Bisno May 12, 2021

@Sasha2kids I had the same experience with him. I’m suing him. Your experience with him is deja vu