Doubleday Book Club — Customer Service
I came out of the hospital a month later to find books delivered to me that I did not order and a letter from a collection company claiming I owe money for Books that I did not order from Doubleday Book Club
I phoned Doubleday Book Club and a receptionist name saundra on the phone was so rude, abrupt and unconsiderate to be frank
I explained my situation of being in the hospital and not being able to respond to return the books in a timely manner and to reply back to receive the five books I should receive for joining the book club
(As I am a first time new member) because I was ill and in the Hospital.
Instead of being considerate and customer friendly the receptionist (saundra) simply replied very rudly without letting me finish what I had to say telling me " It Does'nt matter that you were in the Hospital"?
I was so upset, I could not believe I was talking to a representative of a book club.
Then she even whent on ranting that I must listen to her, and it does'nt matter where I was I still have to pay for the books that I do not want
I don't know about anyone else out there who reads this complaint
But I am from this day making it known what TERRIBLE service, and management of my account with Doubleday Book Club was
I'm sure once my Collegues at work (Nurses, doctors) and family members hear of this
They will for sure stay away from such Terrible services at Doubleday Book Club
And from this day fourth I will NEVER associate my self or family members with Doubleday Book Club
More Doubleday Book Club Complaints & Reviews
- Doubleday Book Club - No customer service number
- Doubleday Book Club - fraud
- Doubleday Book Club - False advertising
- Doubleday Book Club - Featured Books / Misleading Processes
- Doubleday Book Club - shady practices
- Bmc Doubleday Book - They still want money for books I haven't ordered
- Doubleday Book Club - Mail Fraud Never ordered Never signed up
- Doubleday Book Club - Cancelled Membership a long time ago
- Doubleday Book Club - Theft
- Doubleday Book Club - called saying I did not fill my contract and charged me 58.14