Dominoesservice

M Nov 01, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered pizza for my children while we are visiting Circus Circus Hotel. The front desk said let them know you is staying in the Skyrise Tower. I said ok.
I called to place order they said meet in the Valet parking. I let person taking order we are staying in the Skyrise. He said ok, then we will meet you in the parking garage. I said ok, proceed to place order. He said he will call me when ready in 30minutes.
Arizona called and said he would meet me in Valet parking. I said wait I was told to meet downstairs in the parking garage, he states we only deliver to the Valet Parking. I said what, that's not what I was told. The Valet Parking is across the street. He said he well we only deliver there, or we can cancel. I said well give me 5minutes I'm going to call the person placed the order. He said I can save you 5 minutes and cancel now. I said I'm going to call you back. I called the store and Arizona rudeness answer with attitude. Stating the same thing. I said ok, deliver.
Only BECAUSE MY HUSBAND STATED THE CHILDEN WAS HUNGRY.
And the pizza was cold when he delivered!

• E
      Nov 01, 2019

I've actually never heard of a pizza delivery place, especially a chain, agreeing to meet someone in a parking garage. It's not safe for the driver.