Dominoes — service
I ordered pizza for my children while we are visiting Circus Circus Hotel. The front desk said let them know you is staying in the Skyrise Tower. I said ok.
I called to place order they said meet in the Valet parking. I let person taking order we are staying in the Skyrise. He said ok, then we will meet you in the parking garage. I said ok, proceed to place order. He said he will call me when ready in 30minutes.
Arizona called and said he would meet me in Valet parking. I said wait I was told to meet downstairs in the parking garage, he states we only deliver to the Valet Parking. I said what, that's not what I was told. The Valet Parking is across the street. He said he well we only deliver there, or we can cancel. I said well give me 5minutes I'm going to call the person placed the order. He said I can save you 5 minutes and cancel now. I said I'm going to call you back. I called the store and Arizona rudeness answer with attitude. Stating the same thing. I said ok, deliver.
Only BECAUSE MY HUSBAND STATED THE CHILDEN WAS HUNGRY.
And the pizza was cold when he delivered!
More Dominoes Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.