Domestic Wild CatsCat breeder

I was reading some complaints against this cattery. It seemed so outlandish, I contacted the owner. I asked him about all the alligations people were making about their breeding program. I started communicating with the owner's husband and developed a penpal relationship. I liked the variety of looks their breeding program. They use lynx, chausies, savannahs, and Bengal mix. The results are incredible. I decided that his explanation was accurate, and decided to purchase a kitten. My PayPal account was acting up, and he allowed me to pay via money order. Which was very helpful for me. My owner actually gave me their address. So, if they have something to hide, why give me the location they live in?

I picked a kitten, and the entire time I was updated on her progress. I received pictures and video. The most adorable was with his two year old daughter. She was talking about the kitten. It was a adorable video, and one I enjoyed. He was very open with his family, his life, and their cattery. I never felt pressured into buying a cat or worried it would not be healthy. She was a chubby cub!

When the time came to pick up the kitten, he met me at a local restaurant. We exchanged money for kitten, talked for a few minutes, and headed about our business. I have other cats in my house and I took her directly to the vet. Another cat I had purchased had guardia from another breeder, so I was not taking any chances. The vet gave her a clean bill of health.

She had no parasites, no fleas, was kitten cubby. Our Savannah/Chausie was a very healthy kitten! She was 9 weeks old when I obtained her. It was fun to enjoy the kitten stage!

She is still healthy and has had no medical issues. She is a playful, well socialized girl! She has no problems with adjusting to our household, or letting the other cats know she is not one to mess with. She has brought great deal of happiness into our lives. She favors my husband. But she follows us around like a dog! It is very cute!

I do not regret buying a cat from this breeder. The owners seem like good people who want to breed in a unique way. This couple is devoted to their family, which can be somewhat hard nowadays.

My kitten is not papered, but she is a pet, so it did not bother me if she was or not. I would definitely buy another hybrid kitten from this breeder. She is a lovely addition to my family.