Domestic OneService

T

I arranged the part time cleaner on 21 july. the part time maid has last min cancelled for two days and I contacted them, the person is not responding to the questions and have lost trust using his staff. He has told me that the maid will be coming with a supervisor and the person did not to come. he has been failing to respond to the customer. now i prefer to use another agent and he refused to refund. its been such a short time an i do not want to pay for another agent fee. what do i do?

• Updated by TomTomT · Sep 05, 2017

So after few emails exchanged I realised that I should have given more properly stated content rather than being just a rude contents. I should have not used the name and used different term to express my disappointment but I was very upset at the time of this posting.

Even if I was not happy with the person i was dealing with in the end, I should be fair with the person who took care of her shift seriously to help me cleaning the house, she was nice and kind, and they offered me a replacement.

But I have decided to move on to another agent and I will have to again pay for the agent fee, it is very unreasonable for the consumer. It should always have given a probation period, even a month.

Since the website doesn’t allow me to take off or amend the content(which is again not reasonable!)of this posting which I have requested(again not reasonable!), here is my update until they take my request.