Dollywoodunfair treatment

My wife and I both worked at Dollywood on Adventure Mountain. We noticed issues there starting in April, Things like inappropriate sexual conduct and comments, favoritisms between supervisors and other hosts. We started taking our concerns through the proper channels, the further we climbed the less we achieved. The final straw was the fact that during an investigation, we got reprimeanded for swearing, but the let the sexual harrassment contiue. It got to the point that we had to quite because we were pin pointed as trouble makers, not mention target for ever little thing that happened. Hosts would do the same thing that we did(talk, late on breaks, etc) we would get reprimanded, where as other host would have nothing said. Dollywood preaches about how they are a Christian based ompany, but in realty they treat their employees like dirt. All they care about is the almighty dollar. Sounds like hypochristian's to me. Shame on Dollywood.

• Co
    Connie Fife May 29, 2017

I went to splash country for the 1st time on the 26th of May. My boyfriend is disabled and both of us are veterans. We started to park in a handicapped spot and were turned away! The man said it would cost us $13.00 for that spot because it was for "preferred parking. (We are gold card holders) " There aren't enough spots for handicapped. And there's NO TROLLY to ease the long walk for those who need to be closer to the entry. Dolly has some great community give aways, but COME ON! This is DOWN RIGHT GREED!!! The cost of season passes are discounted for us vets but even then it cost the 2 of us and his daughter over $500 for our passes! The food cost is OUT RAGEOUS and you can't bring in food...GREED!!! We WON'T be going EVER again!

• De
    della shortridge Apr 10, 2016

I think Dollywood need to open all the food and drink stands. I get tired running all over the park to find food. also they need more help the lines are just to long. I don't think they know how to handle crowds. its a beautiful place but don't think I will be buying season passes again, they just don't know how to handle all the people. having to stand in line for hour to eat is just too much. need more food stands open and more workers. april 2016 was there and the hot dog stand was closed and the food stand at the elephants was shut down. I seen. the ice cream dots stands, but they were just one open . . so the lines were to long for us ..i saw other dot stands but the were shut down...they also need more rides for kids.

• Ti
    tina sizemore Nov 07, 2015

I think the safety restraints on the rides should be made to fit over weight people. It is embarrassing to get on a ride and then have someone to tell you to get off because the restraints won't fit. I think overweight people should get a discount because they cannot ride some rides. I think this is unfair.

• Be
    Berserk Dec 07, 2010

Dollywood? Get Real! Dolly Parton hasn't been exactly shy about marketing those huge mounds of joy. What did you expect to find at Dollywood?