Doctor's Networktexas

V

I have been receiving calls from "Doctors Network" every day several times a day and they argue when I ask them to get me off their call list. The number that shows on the caller id is local and keeps changing so I don't know if I'm getting legitimate calls or telemarketing calls. When I pick up the call, they insist on telling me about their benefits even when I tell them I am going to file a complaint. It's driving me crazy! How do I get these calls to stop? Thank you.

• Ro
    Robin0791 Sep 28, 2018

I've gotten two phone calls from them today, and three total calls. The first one when I asked what insurance provider I had she hung up on me. The next one I told him you can't even tell me what insurance provider I have so leave me alone and I hung up on him. This last he said we work for your insurance provider, I asked so which insurance provider do I have? He said HIPPA won't allow him to disclose that. I said no, you don't work for my provider and I don't want to do any business with you so remove me from your list. He said you already do business with us, to which my response was no I do not so you better remove my name and number from your call list. He said you don't know what you're missing. I said I'm not missing anything, now remove me from your call list. Then he smarted off, oh trust me you are missing out. I hung up on him then. There has to be a way to stop them.

• Lu
    luka kariauli Jul 10, 2019

@Robin0791 such a brave man! listen to the guy you might find something useful take advantage of what they are offering.

• St
    Stanley Clarke Aug 13, 2019

@luka kariauli Took words out of my mouth!

• Ri